Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Couple need girl for threesome

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Couple looking to try our first threesome together. Very cute, feminine bi girl loves to play with other girls & guy obviously very eager to experiment. Open to anything, love toys & spanking, anal play, always looking to try something new. Interested in ffm only, no guys.

bi fem

hi there i am a 24 yr old bi fem and would love too get involved with you both i love everything threesomes have too offer and am up for most things, get back in touch if you want too no more sarah x x

Couple looking for girl to 3p in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Hi there. Currently my bf & I are looking for girl to join us for 3p. We are couple aged between 20-30.

Any girl interested please contact me.

Strictly only for girl between 20-30.

RE:bi fem

MY CLIT IS THROBBING AND MY PUSSY IS SOAKING THINKING ABOUT A THREESOME.I AM IN THE LONDON AREA AND WOULD LOVE TO MET UP WITH A COUPLE.A WORD OF WARNING I ORGASM VERY LOUD.HAPPY OR YOU TO HEAR ME ON THE PHONE ORGASM

Bi Fem

We are a couple (both 49) looking for a bi-fem to join us for NSA sex. Based Trinidad and Tobago.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:bi fem

hey were a couple looking for a sexy girl to join us for a threesome, we can send you pics and chat if your interested! we would love to get to know you!
let us know by msging back!
img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif'

Same thing.....

Why is it everyone seems so far away lol x

Couple looking for female bi for female fun and to be watched!

Me and my partner are looking for a female for me to have some fun with! My partner enjoys watching :) we're situated in cornwall and can accommodate or travel :) please get in touch and reply or email me :) x

Plymouth couple with bi female

Hi we are a couple aged 22-26 and are desperate to find a cute, sexy bi female who is up for a threesome, this is our first experience as a threesome but are up for anything if you are! message back