Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Worcestershire Couple

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi we are just newly joined we are looking for men and women in and around worcestershire for my girl to have fun with

RE:Worcestershire Couple

Hi i am new too, where abouts in worcstershire are you as would love to get to know you both more.

Lifestyle cd

Looking for mutual Fun with no Strings. Regular meets fine.img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:Worcestershire Couple

Hi we are just newly joined we are looking for men and women in and around worcestershire for my girl to have fun with

Sure, lets meet up, have a coffee in Worcester, chat n discuss things in a pleasant public environment, n if there is any mutual agreement on things or chemistry occurin see where it goes.

I promise i wont bring the bullwhip, cane, or crop, It is after all just coffee

noobie

Hello lovely big lovers. Just looking for friends really. There's more going on here than I could have ever imagined so I'm open to suggestions really. I do like big women and I'm interested in wearing undies but beyond that I dont know. Get a few drinks in me and see what happens. would particularly suit daytime fun as i work from home. I would be very discrete and expect the same.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"