Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

does size matter ??? really !!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

ok then peeps , an age old question ...does penis size really matter ?
to big to small to fat to thin ???????
is there such thing as the perfect size or is it down to much more than that ?
what do you girls think ?
jason img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

Re: does size matter ??? really !!!

doesnt matter what size it is it's how u use it and dicks that are curved towards the g-spot are alot better.... as u can tell why it is...

i dont think it matters at all its about the work you put in not the toolsimg src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

i think it depends on teh person you're with. in general i would say no, it doesn't matter as long as you are considerate with your partners and can use it. but then there are some people out there (mainly girls) who do need a big tool to be satisfied, so i try to avoid 'em LOL.x.

All I know is this, so long as you have a great personalilty and are bigger than say 7", you wont go far wrong, or, at least I havn't. I know I'm not the best looking guy around, so I console myself with the personality and the penis x

well as i've had my fair share of cock i used to believe size did matter but it doesn't it's all to do with technique besides big is not always better as it can hurt img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

It goes both ways! if you are too big none or very few of the girls are willing to do anal, so when it is too fat u miss out on other types of action. So for me anal is a real treat! I am a fat eight inches and in the heat of sex ive always got to be carefull as in some positions it realy can hurt youre partner when u bottom out and when you realy want to feel a pussy gripping the base of youre cock you have to be extra carefull you cannot just pound away. So it has its drawbacks. These men with extra huge cocks feel pity for them for they will never get to feel that sensation of a pussy wrapped around the base of their cock! Vaginas are made to fit an average cock!!!

Cheers

It matters!!

Meggan

Hi,
i think its not a matter of size but how well you can apply it, great sex isn't all about size it's the person or persons your with and what you do together that count.

thanks....img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"