Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

Lots of hot creamy cum in central scotland

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

If there is any bukkake events in Scotland I would love to attend with might be up for being the center of attention for the right men squirting woman the whole of England seem to be at it so let's get it going in the mother land img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

bukkakke

give it a go,got tons of spunk to whipp out my cock,lol,xx

RE:Lots of hot creamy cum in central scotland

If there is any bukkake events in Scotland I would love to attend with might be up for being the center of attention for the right men squirting woman the whole of England seem to be at it so let's get it going in the mother land

have you managed this yet? if not, i'd definitely be up for being part of this. my fuckbuddy is a massive squirter, but she's new to all this and still a bit shy at the moment, she wishes me to do a few meets and encounters, hear the stories, see picsvids, before she may feel confident enough to join me in fun and frolics with others.

the more, the merrier, the wetter and messier

well?

If this hasn't happen or is going to i'm in! got plenty cum to share

time and place

ok lets arrange this

bukkake

up for it also - need to be soon ???img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:Lots of hot creamy cum in central scotland

Is this still happening?

Interested in bukkake

Come on scotland lets have a bukkake party. Lets organise quickly
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Im up for it

Yeah id be up for this never done it before but would love to attend, Time and place let me know .

im game

is this happen as im up for it