Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

READ THIS JUICELICKER

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have received your mail juicelicker but can't reply as I'm only a standard member. You sound hot though and I would like to let you know about what I could do for you if you would only update your mail options. I hope that you're in touch soon,

Dan x.

Re: READ THIS JUICELICKER

Sadly Dan you won't be able to read this as you are not a Premium member, but for the benefit of everyone else here who gets to read this before it gets deleted this may be of interest.

I opened up another account last night under a different user name but with the same email address, only this time I have just stayed as a Standard member. I go to check my mail today and LO AND BEHOLD I've got a message from Juicelicker who I can't reply to because I'm just a Standard member so I'll need to upgrade.

Go to the search page and type "juicelicker" in under the username search, you'll piss yourself laughing it's so corny. Couldn't the admin staff have thought up a better one than this?? Not even a photo uploaded. Pathetic. This site sucks. My Premium membership expires tomorrow and I WON'T be renewing.