Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

do you get attractive swingers??

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i attended a club near with my girlfriend in telford last night, and it was our first swinging experience. we were really looking forward to it but were more than dissapointed with everyones looks in there. nearly every guy had a beer belly or was bald, and nearly all women were over weight and unattractive! We don't want to sound big headed but we were hoping for some couples in there 20's and 30's that looked good. Does anyone know any clubs in or around manchester or northwest that are good to go to with attractive people in??? We want to give swinging one more go, just to make sure! thanks

Re: do you get attractive swingers??

best thing i think u should just do is go out and find a working girl and pay her for it much easier and atleast shes hot and u will not waste your time...

Hi Guys

Don't be shallow as you can meet some beautiful people out there large or small,
if you have to have 'perfect' look for the ads that say normal couple as your find they will be far better looking than the ads that say 'attractive' as most of these are to far up their own bums.
We tend to stay clear from these types as you have better fun with the other 95% normal couples out there.

Kim xxx

img src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"

so tell us what is attrative?

a false superficial barbie and ken type couple with no substance and nothing below the superficial outer layer

OR

a nice well rounded couple pleasant to look at, a good sense of humour and a pleasure to be with,

ok maybe not flawless skin, or an unrealistic flat featureless body but attractive PEOPLE, I bet not everyone would consider you attractive.

get out of your own derrier and see people for what they are not the wrapping they happen to be covered in or your gonna miss out on a lot of fun and friendships that comes from swinging

anybody else agree ????????