Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

swingers meet up butlins 70,s do 11th nov

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi everyone anyone intersted in meeting up at butlins fancydress 70,s do at skegness its on for 3 days and will be great fun same as last year.there are about a dozon of us or so ,but the more the merrier if you would like to meet up with us we will be in the little irish bar on the butlins complex . I have invited many more but at moment only a dozen for certainwe will also get together on saturday 12.00 around the main stage area just incase anyone miss the fri night meet.
Hope you can all get it will be a great weekend
Himup4it
EVERYONE IS WELCOME EVRYONE IS WELCOME

Re: swingers meet up butlins 70,s do 11th nov

ok im up 4 it with my girl friend anymore detail? i shld no

No sorry not yet but i have had lots of interest from other swingers who also want to meet up sat around 1200 noon ,i will put details on a bit nearer to the time so that only swinging couples know who we are is that ok
I was going to say i will be wearing a silly outfit but i suppose everyone will too. But i will make myself known to everyone. I may be wearing a bright yellow suit with big affro wig, if not then it will be one of our party who is wearing it.
SEE YOU THERE
HIMUP4IT
I WILL ALSO WEAR A NAME BADGE WITH HIMUP4IT ON IT.

are all the peeps who are going swingers and is there much fun goes on or is it just social

Interested to know if any one is also going to the soul and motown one in feb???

Interested to know if any one is also going to the soul and motown one in feb???

Hi, Going to the soul one in Feb as well, anyone else going for some fun

Think I must have got hiccups on the last postings as its gone on twice. we are definately going, booked already cant wait to shake me stuff to Hot Chocolate!! Would be interesting to see who else goes could be more fun than we anticipated ha!!

We'd love to join you there. Get in touch
Cindy & Chris xxx

Also going to the Rock and Blues do in January at Skegness Butlins, anyone up for some extra fun!!

Tried to book the 70's do but fully booked up - look forward to seeing other couples on the feb one tho!!

Anyone at Bogner Regis at all,
Am there 24th Oct but go there alot, please post if anyone wishing to meet up.

I WILL GO WITH U JUST SAY THE WORD