Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

I've finally tasted cum - now I NEED cock in my arse! Help me lose my next virginity

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have finally tasted cum & sucked cock, and god it was as horny & as exciting as I'd dreamt it would. I adored being on my knees, looking up as they fucked my mouth, and the feeling of cum gushing into my mouth as I savoured my first taste of cum has kept me horny for days.

BUT I now want more - I now want to know what it is like to feel a hard cock sliding into my tight virgin arse. I want to know what it feels like to have someone slowly penetrate me from behind, until the cock is deep inside me. I want to know what it feels like to ride a cock, slowly & quickly pumping my tight virgin arse up a horny cock. I want to know what it feels like to have someone in my arse, with me looking into their eyes as they cum.

I WANT NEED AM DESPERATE to have my anal virginity taken.

If you can accomodate in herts London, then PLEASE get in touch - I want to turn another horny fantasy into sexy reality.

Sissy xxx

you were made for me

Your profile and message could have been mine. Wearing black basque, tocking and panties with hard cock thinking about you. Would love you pop your cherry ...

RE:you were made for me

hiya silky - sounds like we're an ideal match then!!! Shame you're so far away, but if you are ever down my way then PLEASE get in touch, & I'm sure we WILL have soooooooo much fun together.

Sissy xxx