Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Slut wants to be your photographic model.....

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,
I love a guy requesting certain outfits and poses etc that i can photograph for you - basically love performing to requests!
I have an extensive wardrobe, most colours and styles of lingerie etc and desperately want to please.......so much so that you end up wanking off over the pics. And then maybe a meet for real....
Please get in touch,
Paula, horny nymphomaniac milf slut with compliant husband xxx

Slut wants to be your photographic model

Hi there, it is very nice to meet you. You intrigue me. I love the idea of you posing in your sexy outfits to tease and entice me. I would love to see you in black lacy lingerie and stockings sitting with your legs spread wide open. I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. I hope to hear from you soon. Bye for now.

MMMm sounds like the start of something exciting

lacey black lingerie and stockings.....ok, legs spread.......mmmm even better...keep requesting please, colours, styles etc x

Something special!

Hi,
I think your offer is really cool. I was thinking of you in knee-high black leather boots,naked bum, bent over just enough to reveal the rosebud. I can feel the rush of blood through me!

ankle boots

A nice pair of sexy ankle boots, black seemed stockings,red and black basque,see through blank panties thats getting me hard just thinking about. Photographs would tip me over. img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"