Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

doggin in falkirk?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

can anyone tell me where there is dogging in falkirk???

Re: doggin in falkirk?

hi,i dont know of any in falkirk but i know of a car park in kilsyth,mail me back and i can give u the exact location if ur inerested still

I live close to Falkirk and would ike to meet up for some dogging action. Get in touch and we can arrange a meet.

south

heh chelsea girl..do you want to go dogging? 'Friend' tomhorne

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" THE PINE & OAK NXT TO KINCARDINE BRIDGE AFTER 10,PRETTYINPINK,ME&BI-GF PUT ONA SHOW LAST FRIDAY NITE CAN ARRANGE ANOTHER IF U WANT?

hi prettyinpink

i'm from falkirk, too, and i know 2 places: one, 10-15 mins away and the other, 20-25 mins away in the car.

mail me and i'll say where

i'm game, if ur game img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

wot, no dogging! :)

i put this up here n 4got all about it. thanx 2 every1 who replied
its such a shame that the gate at muiravonside has bn fixed, was really looking 4ward 2 havin a good shag up there a few nights ago
where else to go in falkirk???
dont bother asking me to msg u to find out coz i cant b arsed wi that just post here thanx
pip

hey sex kitten, how ru, im new to the site an a first timer, i sure like the sound of you, do u wanna get in touch? im fun , a good shag and into the dogging.

Hi
Paul from Glasgow........love to see the show.....or even private one!

Nice to hear from you!

i wasnt thinking of a show, but i am now!! how would that work?

hi we love dogging in the north west in blackpool and liverpool. we love all the men looking at us fucking. ann loves to wank all the men off out of the window.email us love ann and john. (028)