Home > Forums > (UK) Northern Ireland (Instant Action)

Belfast Hotel 11th February. Need to see wife chatted up. Mid 40s couple

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Genuine hubby here with curvy mid 46 yr wife. We will be staying in a Belfast Hotel on Sat 11th February. We had a great time at Benedicts last November. Thanks to the Black guy who danced and flirted with my wife all night. You left her soaking wet and just a pity you were not up for joining us later. I am looking for a genuine non pushy good looking single guy who knows how to chat up a lady and make her feel good with his compliments. Obviously he will be comfortable chatting her up and flirting while the hubby is present also. she likes to dance.....I dont.....so if you take her out to dance I will be looking on with approval. It may or may not lead to more.....If it does then all the better.....if not then hopefully we will have had a laugh and no harm done. Age is unimportant but if you have had experience of this sort of thing then you will know how to approach it. Discretion is paramount. Please get in touch with me here in the first instance and be prepared to chat on the phone also. thanks

Bit late on the reply.

Bit late on the response, but next time you're in Belfast doing a similar thing I'd be interested. Sounds fun!

RE:Bit late on the reply.

Bit late???? We are going to Belfast in February. Still plenty of time to get something arranged...lol

Hey

Hey, I would be interested, check out my profile and get back if interested
Thanks

RE:Hey

Hi
I am a clean discreet well dressed businessman dark brown hair blue eyes {scottish accent}
I would love the opportunity to Chat up you lovely wife.

Please review my profile and if you feel i meet your expectations then dont hesitate to get in touch.

Regards

J