Home > Forums > Saunas (Gay)

Steamcomplex, Leeds

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Gas anyone been to the steamcomplex in armley, is it any good. Are you going, I may go on monday when it opens at 11am.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

Hey

Hey, I work in Leeds but I has never been, I want to but as a bi curious man I never built up the confidence, I am very tempted To go tho, message me nice cock as well, I have pics on my profile

Steamy

Steam Complex is ok, clean and tidy. Only been on an afternoon so not sure on night attendance. However,during the day the biggest down is that the place is massive and for this reason feels empty hence little atmosphere.

I go to Plastic Ivy Dewsbury, again clean good staff and a lot smaller. Even here though, it can sometimes feel quiet.

As for not having the confidence to go. Shake it off and walk through the door. You will be fine.

RE:Steamy

been once, would love to go again, msge me if you want to go as a cpl xx

RE:RE:Steamy

Basement complex in Leeds city centre is great

RE:Hey

let me know if youre still up for a visit