Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

nudist venues - hotels or spa

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Jane, my wife has been camming for guys for a while, still says she couldn't let guys have her but now wants to try a nude break. I've looked at the internet and have seen a few venues that offer a mixed nude break, mostly day visitors though a few do offer accomodation.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. Since it isn't a cert she would give in, it would have to be a place where the guys would be certain that she isn't up for fun, though with a possibility that that could change, if you know what I mean. Purely swinger venues wouldn't be any good.

If anyone has any ideas or knows about good venues, can you let me know. Thanks.

RE:nudist venues - hotels or spa

Hi friday nights at silverleigh in west kingsdown kent they do B&B for one night or weekend breaks.I worked there for about 12 years and still use the club and work for them if needed have a look at there web page.

RE:RE:nudist venues - hotels or spa

Hi friend, been meaning to try this for years, but as a single male would yhis be acceptable, and, do you have to book in advance.......take care

RE:RE:RE:nudist venues - hotels or spa

As a single men can go all the time but not on a Friday night that is for couples only you don't need to book and you don't need to be a member.

RE:RE:RE:RE:nudist venues - hotels or spa

knowing Jane doesnt want to see me with another woman, we would probably visit at a time when single men were allowed, in the hope that there would be fewer couples.

Hi

The club in Newport South Wales would suit you both .

No Pressure and strick rules on participation.

Regards

Butterfly club - every Tuesday near to Alexander Palace. Invite me along and we'll talk her knickers off easily.

Try the Butterfly Club near to Alexander Palace. Greedy Girls' night as well as other activities.

Greedy Girls may give guys the impression that every woman in there is fair game. While I want jane to be fair game, so far, she doesn't, or at least that's what she's telling me. For now, she wants to be naked in mens company, nothing more so it would be wrong to take her somewhere she was expected to give it to anyone who wanted to have her. I can't take the risk that she would completely turn off. I'm encouraging her gently, it has to be at her pace, whether I think she wants to have others or not.

I said about silverleigh to you this would be ok for her as she can go naked in front of men in the spas, sauna swimming pool and out side in the gardens (in the summer)and no one would touch her.Then if she wanted to play she just has to go round to the rest rooms play area that is the only place you are aloud to play at silverleigh.

Hi, we had a look ar silverleigh and it fits what we're looking for. We found kestrel as well and it looks good too. All we have to do is consider which one is easiest to get to for us, and then wait for some warmer weather.

im fairly sure that nowhere EXPECTS women to put out just because they are at a certain venue and if they do then thats the wrong way of thinking when hosting a nudistnaturist eveningget-togetherwkend. I hope you find the right venue that suits BOTH of your desires.
Nic

RE:RE:RE:RE:nudist venues - hotels or spa

you still on at this time.can i join.

hi weeble, I just think the Greedy Girls Night would imply that Jane wasn't a newbie, I know clubs have rules and etiquette but the spas' have seperate relaxingplay areas so Jane would be more comfortable with that.