Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

Arange a Bukkake Session

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am looking to take part in a bukkake session if one could be arranged

Re: Bukkake Session...

Hi. Have already posted in another thread that I would love to be involved if you are successful in arranging one and finding a venue. As I said in my other post, I think you look very attractive indeed. It would be both a pleasure and a privilege to cum on you, especially as part of a group. Please keep me in mind if you make any progress in satisfying this wish.

arrange a bukkake

I have room booked next month at hotel on services at jct10 of m40 in Feb. Any one free?

RE:Arange a Bukkake Session

Can I cum too?

RE:Arange a Bukkake Session

Hi would love to attend if this is organised, please let me know.....Steve

hey

i would love to be involved if you arrange one. maybe somewhere in midlnds so other people can attend as its centre of country?

7th Feb

This lady has agreed to meet at a hotel near Bicester. I need 4-8 guys over 35 to help out. Split hotel cost.

RE:7th Feb

hi,would like to be included...chris

re 7th

I reluctantly have cancelled the room and meet due to the arrogance and rudeness of some of the guys who have applied. Guys, when a lady offers herself for us to play with subject ti certain rules then you have to be prepared to abide by those rules. One comment amongst several made my mind up....the comment made was.... ."i don't care if she only does safe and no anal, if i want to Bareback her up the arse then i bloody well Will"
Understand why I've cancelled?

re cancellation

Hmmmm... That's a pity, but I can understand why you have decided to abandon your plans. I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway, but absolutely agree with the sentiments expressed in your message. Should you attempt to arrange something in the Northampton-Cambridge corridor in future, do please keep me in mind. I am still "up" for this!!!

RE:re cancellation

Thats a pity and I agree with your sentiments...we would have been
able to have fun and respect her wishes as well..Some people dont
know when they are well off eh..