Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

WHAT DIFFERING SENSATIONS BETWEEN TOP & BOTTOM

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

CAN YOU TELL ME THE DIFFERING PHYSICAL SENSATIONSPLEASURES FEELINGS ETC. BETWEEN BEING A "BOTTOM" OR FROM BEING A "TOP"? i AM THINKING OF MY FIRST ANAL ENCOUNTER AND I THINK MY PREFERENCE IS AS I SEE IT CURRENTLY IS TO BE A "BOTTOM"

DIFFERING SENSATIONS

cant beat a bit of anal, i love recieving!

hi

img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

hi,

I love having it both waysimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:hi,

Only ever recieved a couple of times - but it was the best feeling in the world!

topbottom sensation

im mostalways on the bottom and my entore body feels different when i am in my sissy fem mode ..the senseation of my wife toying with my "spot " is intoxicating

RE:WHAT DIFFERING SENSATIONS BETWEEN TOP & BOTTOM

Sadly I am still awaiting my first receive. I have been Top several times, and I love the feeling as I slowly ease my helmet past the rim - in either direction. Anal is, to my mind many many times better than straight pussy, simply because of the warm tightness of an anus. But that feeling as I go past the rim - that is gorgeous. I hope it feels as good when I receive it - any offers? No monster cocks please - lol

RE:hi,

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"