Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Gang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 17.01.2012 Date END: 18.01.2012 males aged 60+ needed to join me for gang bang fun with one very sexy lady aged 37

Clubsparties bmth area

Hi, we are newbies and wondering if anyone can recommend a clubparty for us to help get started please! Ta very muchly x

RE:Clubsparties bmth area

Hi there
I know of a club in Bournemouth, but havnt as yet attended (Paradise health Spa)it advertises as a swingersnaturist club, however i intend to check it out at some point this week, be glad to share my views with you afterwards

Best regards

Gerry

one very sexy lady

Hi Gerry

Just wondered if I fitted your requirements?

Best wishes
Buzz

RE:RE:Clubsparties bmth area

Thanks Gerry that would be great. Have you been to jct2 in soton? We intend to try that this fri! I'm sure it will be an interesting first experience, lol...

RE:RE:RE:Clubsparties bmth area

Hi I have heard of Jc2 and seen it advertised it certainly sounds good, I still intend to check out the paradise spa this week, but now looking like its not going to happen untill saturday evening or sunday. So hope you have a good time on friday, i would love to hear how receptive they are to single men.

Best regards

Gerry

RE:Gang

hi wonder if you are looking for another lady

RE:RE:Gang

Hi will consult with the other lady involved, but i see no reason why it cant turn in to an even better party lol

Regards
Gerry

RE:RE:RE:Gang

Additional information to the above event, the lady in question is 37

RE:RE:Gang

Hi The other lady is more than happy to have another lady come along

Best regards

Gerry

Party

Hi

Have you any plans to drop the age profile for future events, would love to come along but I'm 47.

Neil

Party

I am 41, guess that makes me too young for what you want. Would love to be involved though.

RE:Party

Sorry my friend but the lady is only interested in men 60 plus,and is very particular on this point. Thank you for asking though,

Best regards

Gerry

hi

what about me ?

RE:hi

Sorry way too young for the ladies requirements

Best regards

Gerery

Lucky

Lucky girl.... so can I be next?

RE:Gang

Hi