Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Disappointed Males!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hiya All,

I would just like to mention that over the last few weeks over 50% of my mail has been from males or cpls with settings in their mail that only allows replies from premium members. I think that when a Male or cpl mails me it should be made more obvious that I'm not a premium member so that they know that I can't reply to them.

I pride myself on replying to anyone that mails me, and it's annoying to think that because of the system it must appear that I'm not responding to many messages. I'm sure that a lot of folks don't know their mail settings are set to stop non premium members replying to them which is bound to lead to a lot of disappointed people, especially new members to the hub. It doesnt affect me in any way as I get loads of mail from folks I can reply to.

This problem must have a lot of new members thinking that no one ever replies to them, and gives the impression they are wasting their time.

How about creating something that tells the members that they have chosen to mail a profile that can't reply to them. This way at least they won't waste their time and get the wrong impression, and they may change their settings accordingly.

Best wishes.

Southern Girl.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Disappointed Males!!!

Amen to that!!

Re: Disappointed Males!!!

absolutely - took me a day, or two to figure that one out myself :-)