Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Nipple clamps on pierced nipples?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hiya!

Looking for some suggestions - I've had my nipples pierced (I'm female!!!) and they are currently healing up. However...I seriously miss my nipples being squeezed and I'd love to get some nipple clamps.

Wondering if anyone has experience of using clamps on pierced nipples, and also any female experience on healing time in terms of when my nipples will be ready for a bit of roughing up ;)

Let me know x

hi

yeah i have subby give them a wk then they ready for abuse

Healing times

Hi

Im an expereinced body piercer,Nipple piercings can take upto a year to heal fully some longer dependant upon the person witht he jewellery fitted.. I have known peoples pircings to close up if the jewellery is removed withing 24 hours so much that the person couldnt refit the jewellery.
Everyone of us is different I would advice staying clear of the clamps for about a month as you need to give your nipples time to aust to ahving the new jewellery fitted plus some healing of the freshly pierced skin.

After about a month i would see how you get on with some gentle abuse on your nipples and see how you go..A word of warning though you may agrevate the piercing and it could take evn longer to heal...My own (not pierced by myself) didnt heal up in year as i had amanual job at the time and kept catching it when i was lifting things so it was contantly being aggrevated.
End of they day you've payed good money to have your nipples pierced so bear with them and you'll enjoy them even more in time to come...Just dont over do the clamps at 1t ortwisting and pulling as that will stratch the piercing inside the nipple posily tearing the skins tissue.

Basicly Ease yourself back into it...You may get some discharge from the nipple a yellow fluid thtas fine,, but if you get any blood then your being to rough.

Enjoy but give things time.

Regards

Guy

RE:Nipple clamps on pierced nipples?

Hi There,
I have no experience of piercing (although, from time to time, getting it done crosses my mind) but if you like a strong nipple clamp and one that is easy to put ontake off, then I would suggest a clamp called clover clamps. They really are the business! x

RE:Healing times

@Guy
Thanks for the response there, I actually had them done at the end of August. Just starting to get a little impatient, but they have come a long way in terms of getting back to normal. I was planning to pop to see my piercer again - she's fantastic - just to have a little check up to see if it's all still healing well. I realise I was optimistic when I thought they'd be fully healed in three months!!

@RichVeronica
Would love a set of clovers but I'm going to have a wait a while til they are more robust!!