Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

going out all dolled up

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, I've been dressing up for a while now, but so far only in private. I go out wearing panties a bit but never any more. I dont know if i'm ready yet, but it would be a real thrill. How do you overcome the nerves going out dressed for the first time and where's a good place to start. What if you bump into someone you know? any advice would be good.

RE:going out all dolled up

Hi there horny hollywood well as for me it took me a year to finally take the plunge and go out fully dressed for the first time,so i know that nerves can play a big part.But i got over that hurdle and i glad i did i will never look back.Because now i just want more of it,as for me my first time was the local beach where i live the thought of bumping into someone i knew made it that more worthwhile.

going out at night

I'm not a cdtv but what about going out at night a few times and building your confidence up?

RE:going out at night

I'm not a cdtv but what about going out at night a few times and building your confidence up?

changing

Hello, I am thinking after having a friend who struggled where to changed and used my home to offer a service for people to come and change, stay and just dress up, change and go out and need a lift or whatever, is this something that people may be interested in do you think, we have a room, with a bathroom right opposite, would all be private for them, i know often people are in relationships and it is their secret so are very restricted...
any ideas?

RE:changing

Hello, I am thinking after having a friend who struggled where to changed and used my home to offer a service for people to come and change, stay and just dress up, change and go out and need a lift or whatever, is this something that people may be interested in do you think, we have a room, with a bathroom right opposite, would all be private for them, i know often people are in relationships and it is their secret so are very restricted...any ideas?

I've seen quite a few services like this, although most will offer dressing make up tips so you may consider this as well assuming you know how to put make up onto a CDTV - I would start by looking around locally and seeing whats on offer