Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Established guy, rated highly by other members (see validation tab on profile) seeks single femcouple in Swadlincote or surrounds on 6th Dec

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Genuine, confident guy, established on this site for 5 years, seeks terrific sex with either a single girl or a couple on the eve of 6th Dec. I will be in a hotel in the Swadlincote area of Derbyshire or surrounds but I can come to you if you prefer?

I'm fun, skilled, well endowed, a stayer and repeater and unlike most guys on this site I can offer actual proof of this - please click on the blue circle next to my avatar to see what other site members have commented.

If required, I offer complete discretion too. Some people need this, others are happy to let others know that they have meets. Whatever you need to feel comfortable and content.

Fully detailed profile available - it's quite long but it gives an idea of what I'm about and what it is that I'm looking for.

Please reply here or message me directly into my site inbox. Contact detailsphotos readily available.

Many thanks,

Northern

Hotel confirmation

Hotel is confirmed as Derby and I'll also be there on the 5th too.