Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

What have you got that we want?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

The usual whinge of single guys is, "We do not get enough replies, BOO HOO," nothing new, they seem to think that all single women and couples should fall over themselves and fight for them. Have none of you guys noticed how many single men advertise compared to single females and couples who are looking for YOU in particular? Try watching the X factor to see how many acts get passed by the judges to the next phase, go look in the mirror and ask yourselves if you really have the X factor to attract women or couples into their bed with YOU? So you have a big dick, so what, you are the most attractive guy in Nowhereville, so what?
Show the rest of the world what you have to offer that is different from the rest and hope that you live close by whoever you mail!
And why so many people pay good money for membership to any website is beyond my comprehension when all you need is to be is one of the ones Im looking for.
Joanna.

Re: What have you got that we want?

Nice post... I Understand that when most people come in here they are looking for a quick answer to their frustration but women find it easier because they have more choice.

I think that these kinds of posts from single men are just from the frustration of not getting instant replies from women. Your right about what we have to offer, I've thought long and hard about that one (no pun intended) and if I come up with something I think other people want then I'll tell them, but most of the offerings I have are not sex related.

Rx

this tends to be where it all falls appart though, correct me if I'm wrong as amonly talking frompersonal experience but inpressing a woman isn't an easy thing over chat or messeging, men tend to impress women with actions rather than words - a woman could say that she has a nice pair of tits, shaved pussy and open mind and a number of men would find that a turn on, but women are more attracted to the actions of a man then his looksor even charms.

Sometimes a guy just wants a good shag and it get's hard when 'competing' against so many other men wanting the same.....

sometimes the best men are the strong silent type and they have no chance on a website. But if someone does have the perfect answer i'd love to hear it ;)

Well all i can say is these sites are a waste went on face party and in 1 day i got a girl and meeting next weekend so just show's you how much faster it is than these silly sites and by the way its swinging not dating....

Dirty talk is how u impress a woman and if u think a large dick is the best you really got no clue no matter what age you are its only mental related...

hehe face party make sure you see her on webcam first that sites realy is full of fakes i know been there done that and some on there turned out to have dicks lol

clarex

that's why im alot better than you coz i can tell where there got the picture from as there don't know that the websites mark them.. and a webcam is a must on any website anyway...

The contributions by all of you are spot on and I feel that those regular guys like myself who have recently registered on this site who are wondering what they need to do to get a respose should read these contributions. But I am coming to the conclusion that a lot of members are simply not active. For instance in my area the site matches around 30 fems. I have sent flirts and e-mails and just invited comments or advice on my profile not one has had the curtesey to reply. In addition, there never seems to be any fems online in Dorset.

Regards

James in Bournemouth

EssexGuy78
"Sometimes a guy just wants a good shag and it get's hard when 'competing' against so many other men wanting the same..... " "But if someone does have the perfect answer......."
I normally find that they don't get hard when competing, more the opposite! LOL
The perfect answer doesn't exist, just be yourself.

Goldentongue69 , James in Bournmouth
"....conclusion that a lot of members are simply not active." "......there never seems to be any fems online in Dorset."
Prbability is that very few members are active and there should be a 90 day rule if people don't log on they get deleted. If there are no fems in Dorset, an alternative would be to move?
Joanna