Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Hotel Fun Gatwick

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 26.11.2011 Date END: 26.11.2011 Looking for - 2 males & 1 couple to join us for fun on 26th November.
£30 to cover the room fee of Hotel.
Let us know if you are free??

I can attend - if you'll have me?

I can attend - please let me know details of location - I will bring cash, a bottle and my movie camera (if pics are allowed!) Martin X.

PS please see my profile for pics. M x.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

I would like to bring my girlfriend

Hi there
If you have an email address, please contact me with your email address as I dont want to do this where everybody can see our comments and dialogue.
I shall gladly send you a pic of myself and my gorgeous girlfriend who likes to dress in sexy underware, show off and kiss other girls.

RE:I would like to bring my girlfriend

would be great if you could send us a picture thanks x

RE:Hotel Fun Gatwick

Date start: 26.11.2011 Date END: 26.11.2011 till late Looking for - 2 Straight males & 1 couple to join us for fun on 26th November.

RE:RE:Hotel Fun Gatwick

hi would love to attend can you please send me more deatails
thank you

Hotel Fun Gatwick

Established guy with good quality feedback available for consideration on my profile. Also (and this is important these days...) I'm verified by other members as safe and reliable. I may also be able to arrange girlsguys I know to attend if you are struggling to make the numbers up......

Please do let me kmow....

NL

i can make it

hi i can come alone or with a highly sex drived female img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:i can make it

Such girls are hard to find. Always too many blokes and not enough girls. Bring her!!! (but obviously the final word on this is spoken by the event organizer. My apology for butting in.

RE:I can attend - if you'll have me?

I have removed myself from this event as the organisers do not seem to want me - their loss not mine as I have found another party closer to home!!!

hi guys

hi there luv to attend just let me know where u will be xx

meet up

hi would love to attend, bi sensual well endowed? need to head out soon whats the plan?

James