Home > Forums > Advice (Gay)

top or bottom,

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am very new,in actual fact a virgin and have discovered my feelings etc. can you please tell me as to any preferencesdifferent feelings you feel about the difference from being a "top" and from being a "bottom"?

RE:top or bottom,

It is all down to personal needs and choice. I bottom regularly and really enjoy a guy having fun with me and enjoying himself. I find it is the closeness and intimacy of someone inside me pleasuring us both that makes it such a nice experience. I have tried being a top and giving it, great but just not for me. Still give but prefer to take.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

top or bottom

It has to be bottom for me love to pleasure a guy. like to used as a sex toy by couples or groupimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

Definitely a btm for me as love the feeling of a guy inside me or a girl pegging me! Super hot and horny. 

Definitely a btm for me as love the feeling of a guy inside me or a girl pegging me! Super hot and horny. 

hi I am top and bottom as well but can not find a top and bottom in London or stockwell London

Try being versatile. There are way too many bottoms as it is.

hiiii

Love being bottom, love the sensation of a man inside me

I hear you. There is very
little in the world which can compare of being mounted by a true man who knows
what the hell's he doing back there! And the feel of him releasing deep in my
bowels infuses me with rush of positive, warm feelings. It's nigh impossible to
describe but I had never felt to thoroughly sexually satisfied with a
woman. 

I do have to say girls to tend to be better
kissers than men, though. 

Bottom for me too. just the feeling and intimacy of a cock in me and the feelings it arouses in me. 

I like being a top so far but I'm new . I'm sure I will be versatile to soon it's all good