Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

bored japanese wife interested in casual sex during day

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Horny asian wife in North London, home alone all day on Tuesdays offers casual sex to cultured gentleman who fancy fun

Hi from Patrick

Hullo.. I am available most Tuesday afternoons until mid Dec, and would be pleased to visit you for a casual encounter. You would find me cultured, intelligent, courteous and very horny. I hope youn find what you want! Good luck Patrick xxxx img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:bored japanese wife interested in casual sex during day

Dear Kimiko

I am free nearly every Tuesday ....all year round. I consider myself to be caring, thoughtful, romantic, and very willing to please.

As you know, we're friends on this site already (thank you for accepting my request some time ago). I've attached a couple of my photos.

I'd be very glad to meet you for casual sex on Tuesdays :-) so I'd love to hear from you.

Mark

happy to fuck you any day of the week including tuesdays, darling

a tall fit average build sincere fun-loving, with the stamina of maturity but the enthusiasm of youth, a gentleman in and out of bed, well travelled, well read well hung img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

Hi Kimiko,

Tuesdays are always good and lastminute an added thrill.

Give me a chance to explore your japanese culture.

L x

tuesdays

Hi Kimiko
I am up for having a good time with you and available most Tuesdays even at late notice, no problem so when you feel like it please message me! Very experienced with performing in company of others as well so if you like more than one guy at a time thats also fine with me. BTW your photos are the horniest ever on here.... David

thanks for fun today guys

Many thanks Martin and friends - a really good foursome

Kimiko -- you were great

great party - thanks again for entertaining me and the lads - seeing you in dp with my cock in your mouth was a dream cum true! see you next week i hope

HELLO KIMIKO

YES IF YOU WANT TRY WITH ALL CULTURED MEN IN YOU WHY TRY INDIAN FIRST YOU WHAT ARE INDIAN CAN DO IN SEX FUN img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" (0NO)T 19)img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

fancy some fun in the hilton euston tomorrow morning?

Young, black Nigerian looking too have casual sex this Friday

I a horny young black male and i am free this Friday and looking to get real freaky in Lagos, Nigeria with a nice sexy female. Holla if you are in Lagos

cultured erotica

Hey Kimiko,

Would love to join you next Tuesday (29th), let me know where you want to meet if your interested!

Steve xx

Hi
Very interested on Tuesdays. Look me up and if you like what you see email meimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi kimoko,I would love to visit you for some casual sex sometime I am 60 & very attracted to japanese women hope we can get together soon I can make it on a tuesday img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" Davex

RE:RE:bored japanese wife interested in casual sex during day

Hilton Euston sounds fun - happy to come and play if you let me know more

yes, Hilton Euston sounds fun - what do you have in mind? gangbang?

Tuesdays

Count me in sometime Kimiko. I'm fit, young, good looking and i'm available on tuedays.
i'd love to cum and see you, whether its on my own or as part of a group.xxxxx

Only Daytimes??

Hi

Do you have time in the evenings too, or is it only in the daytimes?? I would love to join in! xx

RE:RE:RE:bored japanese wife interested in casual sex during day

Yes invite a few of us to make up for a gangbang. Pleeeeeze!img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Happy to keep you company

I would love to keep you occupied away from boredom. Get back to me.
x

ever tried a young student ;)

ever tried a young hungry for sex student? get to me wiv a reply.. img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

I'd love to take you or as part of a group

Hi Kimiko,

I'd love to fuck you senseless, please could you provide some more details on where you are and I will supprise you one day. Send me a message with the details and I will get in touch, should be real fun.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

have a thing for japanese girls, im young and hung, open-minded and wanting to experiment and try new things, get back to me ;)

Smiling

Hi. Would love to come round and see what we can get up to together message me and let's find out x

any chance of an invite today?

in need of a good fuck soonimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:bored japanese wife interested in casual sex during da

hey check out my profile...if you like what you see lets chat...Tuesdays are always good

x

hey kimiko, where are you? Are you still doing fun tuesdays?

Hi Kimiko

I would love to come and share some time with you one Tuesday. I'm a company director and able to get away at any during the day, often at short notice, so will happily fit in around you. Fingers crossed that I hear from you! Nick x

Kimiko - yesterdays threesome party was great

many thanks again for yesterdays threesome party - you're some sexy lady!

the CIM at start was very nice, but never had a harder erection or cum as much as in anal sex with u yesterday - mmmmmmmm my favourite, and you know how to do it better than any female i've ever fucked anally.

watching Pete spunk on your face at the end nearly made me cum yet again too.

please invite me again, especially for the dp party you were talking of having next.

;)

hi kimiko are u interested this tuesday (22 m athletic)

Would be more than happy to bunk off work for a couple of hours to entertain you...

avaiable next Tuesday afternoon

happy to host 2 - 3 guys for fun

RE:avaiable next Tuesday afternoon

Love yuesday fun. Happy to entertain if you let me know more.x

Tuesday meeting....

Hi. Kimiko
I would love to visit you on a Tuesday.....I would be happy to join you alone or with any of your friends if you wish......you did accept my friend request so let me know where and when...
Best Wishee and Kisses
Mike
Xxxxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Tuesday

Would love to join you for some fun.

Let me know.

please invite me again

Kimiko

at your party last year that you kindly invited me to, you offered the nicest CIM and anal sex i've ever had - i can honestly tell you that you know how to do anal better than any female i've ever fucked and as thats a favourite of mine, do please include me in your plans.img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:avaiable next Tuesday afternoon

Yes I am free 100% keen to play and up for all that you are up for
David

RE:RE:avaiable next Tuesday afternoon

Kimiko, if you're happy to host then I'd love to come and spend some time with you and whoever else you want to invite. Any Tuesday works for me! :) x

tomorrow

Hi kimko, I'm available after 3.30 tomorrow. Would be great to get an invite.x

tomorrow

Hi kimko, I'm available after 3.30 tomorrow. Would be great to get an invite.x

thanks Kimiko - great party yesterday

what a greater swinger u r. kimiko - basically i just wanted to fuk you in all your holes all afternoon long - i am always horny so i luved massage ur body all over with my tongue, fingering ur hairy pussy. it was really great fucking older woman,and loved having my cock sucked and put my load in first your mouth then yor pussy. i have got a hard cock just writin this remembering wha i and the other guys got up to with u - hope hubby doesnt notice the traces of my spunk on your carpet!

hi

hey there babes can i come along to your next plans would love to fuck your brains out img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi avalible any tuesday of your choice,,please feel free to contact me,!!

another small swingers party at my house this Tuesday

please email me if interested - i'll invite 3 guys: not for shy: your profiles must have clear photos

what date are you thinking of

RE:another small swingers party at my house this Tuesday

I can come Tuesday just give me time and place

Hi Kimiko

I am up for having a good time with you and available on Tuesdays even at late notice, no problem so when you feel like it please message me. I am 25, black and with a lot of stamina so dont hesitate to contact me for more info.

Nyokam

URGENT: today's party start at 3.30 NOT 2.30pm

to the 3 guys invited, i've emailed you also, but please come at 3.30 not 2.30pm today as i have plumber here fixing washing machine and he's a friend of my husband - don't want him saying anything

Kimiko - today's party

just to confirm i got your message and will arrive not before 3-30pm. - better and cheaper than your plumber is your washing machine!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:bored japanese wife interested in casual sex during da

im up for someimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" and someimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" also likeimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" all with a img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" on,reply back available 24-7 lee

thanks for great party today

Kimiko - you were great! nice home and light snacks - very considerate. three guys came and you were terrific; your pussy was delicious and after much attention you gave an unbelievable CIM OWO blow job: watching my cum dribble down your chin was fabulously erotic.

However the highlight was going to be me fucking you Kimi on the bed - sucking one of the other guys, Martin, she lay on her back with her legs open she was as eager as me to get going. She was so wet and really wanted me to fuck her there and then.

So it was on with the condom and I fucked kimi on her back with the bed creeking with ever thrust and it was not long before Kimi orgasmed powerfully, obviously she was really getting turn on. With her tits in full view and shaking with every thrust I could not take it anymore and erupted powerfully in her lovely tight pussy. Kimi has fantastic muscle control.

she played with other two; I took a break with a lovely cup of tea and then it was time to bend her over the this time and I gave her a really good fucking from behind with her beautiful arse in full view. What a joy.

i went home very happy if exhausted.

Kimi is great fun, intelligent and friendly - please invite me again!img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

please could you let me know when u have another party

hi kimiko, please let me know the next time you are having a party as I would love to be involved! i would love to have some fun with you:)

OK i'll let u know when i have another party

unfortunately next week not possible but perhaps the next Tuesday after that.

are you bringing your female partner in which case can invite a few more guys?

hi i am free arrange meeting time please thanks xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

gangbang

hi kimiko. It would be great to be involved in a group fuck. Let me know if yr interested?

RE:OK i'll let u know when i have another party

hey, wasn't going to but I can ask her if shes interested, shes not usually in to stuff that casual though as she tends to like to get to know ppl first. will let you know either way, if not then it would be just me.

I would love to meet up with you Kimiko xx get back to me if your intrested xx img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hi
I am available any day for the next three weeks and looking for some instant fun with like minded ladies
I loveimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" cant get enough of it and would love to get together with you so I can img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" your hot wet pussy and fuck you with my big hard cock you won't be disappointed
So if you fancy wasting a day away having hot steamy sex drop me a line img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

last weeks party was great - please invite me again!

Kimi seems to be one of the few genuinely open swinging females on this site, and wow does she like sex! her party last week was great fun - just three of us guys turned up - i think she invited 4 or 5 and the no-shows don't know what they missed!

let's just say there is not enough time to describe what a wonderful expperience she offers at her parties, being kissed inside the doorway, quickly exploring bodies and immediately receiveing a BJ, what a lady. In the bedroom or on the sofa she knows how to treat men and while servicing the others she also for round two took me to the next heaven with anal which she does without all the fuss so many females make about doing it.

Her love of cock and sex toys allowed some great sensual experiences and I have never known anyone make me cum so easily, and she herself orgasms easily, juices so much and the taste of her juices was great. She genuinely knows how to enjoy herself.

What a naughty minx.... she came out with the dirtiest phrase of the year: one of the other guys splasked his load on her little tits and some of the cum fell on to the white carpet. DON'T WORRY, she said, I CHOSE THE CARPET COLOUR TO HIDE THE STAINS OF OTHER MEN'S CUM FROM MY HUSBAND!

This was without doubt the best sex I have had through this site, anyone lucky enough to be invited do bother to turn up!!

And please look after her, she is worth her weight in gold and I shall be asking for an invite yet again when she nexts offers - that is a deffinateimg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

Where are you located?

group fuck

let me now what you would like to arrange - can u bring other females?

meets

hey i am free anytime and would love to join you so please tell me when you're next free :P

would you let me organise a weekend group party for u at a hotel ?

Kimi

i know tuesdays is difficult for those of us usually working then, so if you can get away from your husband at the weekend, would you like me to find a hotel room for an afternoon and gather a small gangbang group of guys for you?

very happy to help - provided i get first bj!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi,
This is Raj from brighton, I am up for NSA horney fun ..i can travel..about Me.single(widower) 37 st8 Male, professional, work full time mon to friday..good health, good stamina..new to this swinging..but if i promise to meet i will meet...Indian..please check my profile if you fancy to give a try Drop me a line.
.xxxRaj

Yes occasional Sunday parties would be fun

Perhaps you could also find one or two more females to join in so we could have a larger group?

luv Kimiko

xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

RE:Yes occasional Sunday parties would be fun

Xxxxx love to play xxxxx

hi kimiko i would love to know more and to be honest i would love to be invited to see you at home alone regards cam

Kimi please drop me an email cos am interested and live next to uimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Kimiko You Are So Hot

Kimiko,
You are so hot that every one wants to be part meeting you. I wish I am near you and serve you any where you want.

If I have a reason to I can travel to you. If you are ever in Southern California get in touch with me. You have a great body. You look great too. I would NOT mind going down onin you or you giving me a great blowjob and fucking me all night long. Please excuse the language. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

sorry cannot get my gf to join

Kimi

you asked for other females to join your gangbang parties - sorry my gf is very staid and cannot be persuaded to go swinging.

any females willing to play ?img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi Kimiko, I'm free anytime and would love to join you
thanks, Daniel

Anyone interested in organising a party tomorrow afternoon?

Guys

i'm feeling horny and would like to meet a few men for fun if anyone is ready to fix it?

Hope to party tomorrow - i cannot invite to my home as husband will be there watching tv as usual.

anyone up for it?

organising tomorrow gangbang

Kimi has emailed me asking to make arrangement for party in hotel in North London tomorrow. I know a few guys who are interested and who have attended her past parties - anyone else drop me a quick message: Kimi likes a small group of 3 or 4 guys to fill all her delightfully tight holes at once and keep her hands busy too.

kick off 2 or 3pm tomorrow; ten or twenty pounds contribution towards hotel bedroom hire and drinks.

todays party - see you all at 2.30pm at the hotel

thanks guys who have accepted - feeling ultra horny so i look forward to playing!img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif"

kimis party

hi kimiko
would love to join one of your partys on a tuesday,please get in touch if you need an extra guest x

doh missed the post!

I want to come ! missed the post oh well maybe next time. Hope you guys have a great time.

Kimi - thanks for weekend party

Kimi

just a quick but very big thank you for inviting me again to your parties and giving me and the other lads a great time on Sunday - cumming in your mouth and you calmly swallowing and then saying DOWNED IN ONE while the other two guys dp-ed you was a highlight of the year for me! and that was just round one of the afternoon!

are you partying this afternoon? lucky guys if so - sadly i've got to work - i'd rather be trying your deliciously tight anal pleasures again but the bills dont pay themselves.

see you soon i hope.

Yes Please

Would love to come to your next party, sadly could not Sunday, but whenever you are having one during the week then let me know.

I am a heavy cummer and have several loads waiting for you.

thanks for great party

Kimi

just a quick thank you for a great afternoon - both good sex and fun company. i really enjoyed the dp with me mostly enjoying your anal pleasures and the other guy on top - haven't had such wild fun since i was a student. and i think you have the greatest oral skill i've had - lovely OWO followed by delicious CIM - why dont all women take the fun approach to sex that you do?

anyway, i will be eagerly looking forward to the invitation to another gangbang with you soon i hope.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

lets party this weekend

let me know if enough guys interested?

RE:lets party this weekend

What time and what location. I woulld be interested

RE:lets party this weekend

Hi Kimiko, would be interested in coming to party with you this weekend

weekend

very intested where an when

missed it again!

not having much luck! really need to keep monitoring these forums more, kimiko please could you drop me a line on email if possible next time you are planning something with a couple of days notice:)would love to be involved! i'm sure you wouldn't be disapointed ;)

sorry to miss last party

Kimi

how was the last party? sorry not to see the notice in time - when are you next having fun ?

nothing like a good gangbang to cheer up a dull weekend!

all the best, and do remember to invite me!

Tuesdays are my day off so get in touch x

hi there invite me an ill be there an u wont be dissapointed i know i wont looking forward vto burying my face in ur pussy!!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

heavy cummer waiting for your next party

you will i hope remember I am a heavy cummer and as i now have several loads waiting for you so please i would love to come to your next party, so whenever you are having one during the next week then please let me know.

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

anyone willing to organise hotel party tomorrow?

dear heavy cummers

i'd be free to party tomorrow afternoon in north london if someone could volunteer to organise it. any takers? i'll email a few regulars to see if u are free too.

luv

kimi

OK i am organising tomorrow gangbang party for Kimi

Thanks Kimi for the email. just to let all interested guys know party will be 3pm tomorrow in motel near South Mimms - contact Kimi or me for details - me and up to 4 other heavy cummers invited to sample her skills

asian babes

Any Asian females up for some discreet meetings in Berks wanted for randy white male con tact me Ill be waiting!!!!thanks Rondon.img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons019.gif'

RE:anyone willing to organise hotel party tomorrow?

Hey Kimi,

Has this party taken place? if not I would love to join in the fun x

Would you be at all interested in a young virile, dominant stud to entertain your deepest desires? Lave me a message and let's hope we meet.

whens the next party?

love to see you in actionimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i'd be happy to arrange hotel

Kimi

if you want another gangbang soon, email me and i will make the arrangements with a convenient cheap hotel - and tell your dull huby you are out shopping for the afternoon! just remember to wipe my cum off your face before you get home!

looking forward to it.

heavy cummer with several loads waiting for you

Kimi

Please invite me to your next party, whenever you are having one during the week then let me know.

I am a proven heavy cummer and have several loads waiting for you.

bi and ready for fun

Lookin to try something new with men but your hot. I'm in Barnet, Nth London. I can be a gentleman but also dominant. For real DEEP joy contact me.

old hand at gang-bangs and group sexorgies offers 8" again

Hello there, Kimi, you are 'seriously Hot!'

I'd love to participate in whatever you have planned. As i'm pretty local to you & have some other experience to share, i thought i may be lucky enough to join you again. You've seen before that i've not got a problem with performing in a group or along with other males, I'm accustomed to the swing scene & i've had the opportunity to take part several gang-bangs and group sexorgies with you but also others met through here before.

so remember I'm 8" in length, trimmed-up, can repeat, can hold off(control)orgasm quite successfully. Not adverse to toys , cockrings etc.

I'm good humoured, easy to get along with. Hopefully hear from you again soon....take care.

18 Year Old Male SOuthampton

Hey there would love to travel to you as i travel to london most weekends, am 18 and have a big young cock, into anything, get back to me!

anyone willing to play - hotel party sunday?

dear heavy cummers

i'd be free to party sunday afternoon in north london if any interest?

i'll email a few regulars to see if u are free.

luv

kimi

RE:anyone willing to play - hotel party sunday?

Hi Kimi,

I haven't me you before but would be free on Sunday 8th April - let me know if interested.

Paul (55, tall, slim, quite we, thick spunker)

re anyone willing to play - hotel party sunday

hi am i free sunday and dont live far from north london send me the details

Are you still free on Tuesdays

Hi Kimiko
Love the profile. I work in central London do would love to spend a Tues afternoon with you. Please check my profile and see what you think.

I love to give oral so would feast on your sweet pussy making you cum on my face. Then using your juices smeared round your cunt and arse I would get my nice thick cock to work giving you the deep hard fucking you crave before cumming all over your pretty face

Love
Jonesey xxx

Hi Kim

I live in East London so not very far from you at all. I would love to come and see you on Sunday. I am 5'8", medium build, 6.5" (thick).

Let me know

Tony x

party today

kimi

thanks for the email invite to the Days Inn Hotel near Potters Bar - i'm looking forward to a great afternoon of good sex and fun company as we had when you invited me some time back. but then there were a lot of no-shows and in yur email you said only a few others might be free so. i really encourage others to sign up to make it for you the real lively gangbang you and we enjoy.

looking for another guy to satisfy my girlfriend today - Clacton

Looking for another guy who can help me satisfy my girlfriend today at 4.30.

no holes bared looking to do dp for the first time

Meet first in the bar star and moonfish. If u can carry a daily star we know who you are.

RE:looking for another guy to satisfy my girlfriend today - Clacton

sorry i missed this - how was the gf - satisfied in the end?

you should get a 3-some going with Kimi - and then invite me too please!

RE:RE:looking for another guy to satisfy my girlfriend today - Clacton

no problem!! are you up for meeting at somepoint to help me satisfy her?

RE:RE:RE:looking for another guy to satisfy my girlfriend today - Clacton

i am free this weekend and would love to get involved if your looking for anybody else

Hi . are you around week days?? can tarvel or have empty house sometimes!

Sunday afternoon

Hi I'm free Sunday afternoon ! How about you contact me to let me know where and when :)) dj

i want to try any tuesday

is it possible?
kssimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Free?

Hi K,
I am new here.... Black, 6ft3, Good Looking and Energised. PM me?
Scottie

up for a gangbang

let me know which tuesday and ill be there.

Up for that when are you next available xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

when's the next party?

I'm getting itchy for your pussy! please invite me soon.

Hello you sexy looking lady i would be happy to have a day off to cum & play,i have a nice smooth cock & balls just for you xximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Kimi I'd love to join in....img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

any chance of some action tomorrow?

Kimi

a good gangbang screwing you silly every which way and watching others pleasuring you too is just what the doctor ordered!

Tuesday

Hi there ! I'm free Tuesday 3rd July ! If you would like to meet then please let me know and we can arrange times ! Hope to hear from you soon

Looking awesome!

Been very bored of late, so would love to come round (on my own, or with others) to help alleviate the mutual needs - including those of Hubby's camera ;-)

If interested, please drop me a line with some details?

Hope you're having fun :-D

anyone free next weekend?

Dear all

Let's party! Please bring your wivesgirlfriends too if we'd all enjoy a proper orgy. Who will organise?

RE:anyone free next weekend?

Would love to join you next weekend if this gets organised.

Hello kimko
l would love to visit Tuesday afternoon .l finish work at 3 p.m and l work in London in IT.
you will find that l'm well manner and respectpole .
hope to have some fun soon .
Regards,
Martin

Hi , I'm free to come over Tuesday afternoon !
Where & when ?

I would love to cum and play with you, please send time and details..

RE:anyone free next weekend?

I'm free and ready to go this weekend. What's the plan?

Happy to join in

Kimi

I'd like to try Japanese pussy sushi! count me in for your next gangbang - you can try my tasty meat roll too!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

21 yr old well hung, v interested in anything you want. just let me know :)

Hi there. I am based in London and looking for some filthy nsa fucks. I love 1 on 1 to gangbangs. I would love to meet. I love your photos

Interested in meeting for Casual sex. Let me know sexy. Johnnybigx

Hi there. I am based in sw london and looking foe some filthy nsa fucks. I love 1 on 1 to gangbangs.
Would love to hear from you.

Andrew

R U Still 'on'?

are you still looking fr this , as i am free next tuesday and would very much like to join you for the day , private message me if interested , im up for anything

happy to join in

let me know when img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi , I am Malcolm , I am free most Tuesday's and live very close . I am experienced , good conversation , but an animal in the bedroom . Get in touch .

Younger Attractive Athletic Male Ready to Please you

Younger attractive athletic spanish male into older women here ready to please you kimiko

i would be happy to show you a good time and fuck you any and every day of the week

please private message me if your interested so we can start having some fun
Adam xxxxxx

Horny asian wife in North London, home alone all day on Tuesdays offers casual sex to cultured gentleman who fancy fun

anyone up for play tomorow?

Anyone else feeling in the mood?

anyone up for play tomorow?

i am always up for some action just tell me where n when i will be there

RE:anyone up for play tomorow?

19 yo teen who loves to satisfy an older woman!

u up for meet tomorrow daytime or this evening Kimiko?

im always in the mood just let me know when and where gorgeouse free daytimes and eveningsimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I am up for sex on Tuesdays; what time so I can plan my day. I will let you know the next tim eI am in London

Am I too late to join the fun?

guys -- play time changed from 2pm to 3pm

thanks all who i chose this time for contacting me -- i emailed but to confirm time now 3pm at the Travelodge as booked by Martin. See you all ready to cum!

Would love to get together. I am good for Tuesday night and can accomodate

thanks. new time fine with me

looking forward to tomorrow. see u all at the TraveLodge - room booked under my name

Hi Kimiko

I'm in London Tuesdays and would love to meet up if you may be interested, please message me.

Peter

hello

hey Kimiko,

i'd love to join your tuesday meet. maybe sent me details if you want me there

x

thanks for great Watford TraveLodge gangbang party this afternoon

Kimiko

phew it was great fun today many thanks! you were great keeping 6 men happy for 2 hours - great bj technique and, spit-roasted for an entire afternoon, you've earnt a rest this evening at the pub! and Martin did a great job with the drinks. a memorable afternoon indeed! see u next time - next week??img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

please do bring your swinging partner

thanks - it would be good to have another female present next times so more fun for all.

RE:please do bring your swinging partner

Can you please invite me to your next meeting Kimiko ?
Malcolm xx

hey

Hey Kimiko,

when are you around on the chat? be nice talking to you

x

hey

i forgot to mention,

i have a friend (she's 23) who would be interested in attending too ;)

x

yes please

I would love to join you most Tuesday l finish work at 3ish.

Hi sweety. Lets et in touch...I am from Palmers Green, North Londonimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

i'm in the mood to party tomorow

let me know if anyone interested 3pm at my home north London

RE:i'm in the mood to party tomorow

Hi Kimiko
I would love to join you tomorrow. I'm free all day tomorrow.

Yes , I am , just confirm you want me to cum ?

Yes I am just confirm you want me to come ?

Hi Kimiko

Im available if you would care to share, besides it would be a nice birthday treat for me.

TC Shah

would love to come and see you on a tuesday, how about tomorrow? x

yes please

I would love to cum tomorrow l finish work at 3

party on at 3pm

all welcome usual place same time - please bring bottle of wine or pack of beer and your own condoms

RE:party on at 3pm

Never been before so I need to be given the details !!

Sounds great. I would love to cum and join in - very easy going and not shy. Send me the address and I'll be there

Really keen to become a regular for these meets . Anyone , what's the best way to get in touch with Kimiko ??

Any party scheduled on 30.10.12?

Hi Kimiko,
I am wondering if is there any party scheduled on last Tuesday of October?
I would like to take part, please. Kind regards.

are you ready for me to show you a good time?

Experienced and mature Essex Bull

I am based in EssexLondon Borders and looking for younger couples where she is a Sub Slut and wants a regular Bull to use her in front of and behind her partner.You will be expected to dress to please.Micromini,Heels etc.He will be expected to provide the clothing for you I want you to wear.
A couple thats wants to belong to a WE mature Dom Bull and wants to live the lifestyle is what I am looking for.
Single or married Sub slut females that are interested in further Slut training are welcome.

Hi Kimoko,

I'm free tomorrow ( Tuesday) and would love to visit you, late morning for some lunchtime fun. I can send you a face and body pic from my hotmail address if you wish to reply to me on here. I have some experience of such afternoon fun and am not a timewaster.

Have fun
Will xx
(willroberts from Hillingdon )

Hi

I would to come how v contect reply me

is some ladys near or around peterborough that want to have sex?

Hi

Would be very interested to join in on a Tuesday

H xx

party on Sunday afternoon?

let me know if anyone interested?

RE:party on Sunday afternoon?

Hi kimiko

I would be interested... and would welcome an invitation.

Shah

Hi Kimiko yes im free to meet any tuesday of your choice!
can make most afternoos if and when you`re free.....
have fun babe..waiting your reply!

hi

i am happy to join you ..please drop me aline then we can take it further onimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hiya, l would love to be invited for Sunday afternoon, please could you supply more details,
Regards.
Martin

yes honey will be free on sunday...will wait your reply

hi when u free next?

hiya kimiko!

you still looking to meet?

still looking

I am free on monday all day if you fancy let me knowimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Dominant Male wants to play with Kimiko

Hi Kimiko, I like to dominate sexually, am interested in rough play, facefucking, hairpulling, spanking, slapping and all hole usage....verbal abuse and degradation....extremely so :)
I'm in London for a few days next week and want to play with you
J x

Love to play

Sounds perfect. I'm a very open minded guy. I can do Sundays easy most the time and all other days very. I have a periced cock and love group n bi play. Yes I swallow n take strap ons. i also lick cum out of assholes and gove rim jobs(my favorite)If you want to really mix it up lets play some. I hope to hear from you

Haven't heard of you for a month here, Kimiko. Are you still up for the parties with men full of testosterone? I bet the men are (including myself). img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

!!

i'm a 22 y.o asian lad wanting to pleasure u! private session?

would love to..give me a shout x

RE:Tuesday

Kimiko - I'd be honoured to take care of you on Tuesday. Any Tuesday. With or without other participants. I won't insult you by sending you a photo of my Mighty Sword ;) but I will make you a promise. Oral sex (performing, of course ;))is my passion, and I would be delighted to help you achieve complete blissful satisfaction in any way I can.

Please could you drop me a line with your plans for the weekmonthyear?

Many thanks
xxx
Benedict
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi kimiko

Would love to join you - I am London based male up for all the kind of fun and games you mention. Please contact me with details and hopefully see you in the new year.

Hey Kimiko, I'd love to join in your fun.

please invite me again

you gave me my best blow job of 2012 - time to repeat in 2013 please!

Hi Kimiko

I am free every Tuesday from early morning to late afternoon. I work around North London which is why this is no problem at all. Very polite guy, clean and well presented and discreet. Would love to meet you for some very good times. Hope to hear from you

meet on tuesday

hi kimiko would like to visit the 19 of feburary if you available hun hope to meet up then cheersimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:meet on tuesday

I'm down for that. Do you like the younger guy? ;)

Good morning Kimiko.
Would love to have an opportunity to cum and make an introduction on Tuesday.
Would it be OK to come and visit?

Phil xx

are you available?

PLeeeaaaassse KImiko! Answer us all soon! Are you still alive? ;)
xxx
Ben

This thread made me register with the site. I am incredibly jealous of martin1965UK.

Kimiko , I think it's time you prove to us all that you do indeed exist . This forum is getting embarrassing now !!!!

Hi there ,well i admit I have never had fun with a Japanese women and it is definately something i would love to do, im only free during the days and live just south of london, very open minded and up for anything

sorry guys - been in Japan

i am now back and ready to play if anyone is interested but i work now on tuesdays and husband been difficult so not so easy as before.

RE:sorry guys - been in Japan

Hi Kimiko!

Definitely still VERY interested! img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" would love to share you and play and maybe arrange some hotel fun if you're up for it sometime? ;) I'm sure there are enough people on here who would like to join in for some shared play with a sexy japanese wife looking for some passion.
Let me know, very open minded and I'm sure we could arrange something at a suitable time for you too!

Hi kimiko I am still up for some fun please invite me when you arrange a play day or Zhazd with some hotel fun

RE:RE:sorry guys - been in Japan

Would also love to join the fun

RE:RE:RE:sorry guys - been in Japan

Kimiko is a dream woman, I would love to play.

If anyone is ineterested ...

Well, the event finds surely at least hundred guys ready to participate. :) You're a treasure, Kimiko!

RE:If anyone is ineterested ...

yes she is - at her party last year she offered the nicest CIM and anal sex i've ever had - i can honestly say she knows how to do anal better than any female i've ever fucked and as thats a favourite of mine, count me in your plansimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

amazed by ur pictures, reply n we'll have a great time if u still need some... won't regret! Xx

What a shame you didn't look me up when you were in Nippon :-)
I'm likely back in UK in April, so would be happy to entertain. If ever you are planning to come to Japan again, drop me a line.

Hi Kimiko

I can be free any day or night, I can even accom in local hotel. Just let me know when you are free

Ok that would explain things . When is the next gangbang ?

RE:RE:sorry guys - been in Japan

I'm in for any time

RE:RE:RE:sorry guys - been in Japan

yeh Kimi please count me in too - you're the only really fuckable pussy i've met through this site; and great anal and oral too. cant wait to see you in action again soon.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:sorry guys - been in Japan

Pity you were away last time I was in London hope to visit again soon so let me know if interested in genuine meet

Also any couples looking for three some fun

I'd be interested if there's a daytime session sometime.

seeing you

so tell me where and when!

my hotel room?

now?

tomorow evening

all interested in a party we could meet tomow evening - let me know

RE:tomorow evening

What time?

Tomorrow evening

Please let me know where and when in London

Yes love too.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Dave

Very interested I'm in London tomorrow when an when were you thinking? img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:tomorow evening

yes please Jackson many thankss; central will be fine for 5 or 6 of us at party; yes to bring bottle please and your own condoms. lets meet at 7pm?

Hello Kimko.. I'd love to cum and see you on a Tuesday to help relieve your boredom.

Sunday after next

Can next sunday please let me know

Hi Kimiko I would love to come to your party tomorrow night can you let me know te details

Just happen to be free also any chance I can see you today ?

Hello kinko, would very much like to participate tomorrow evening if possible. I'm very new to this site so if you need more info about me please tell me and will send by email. You won't be disappointed

RE:RE:RE:tomorow evening

where and when? and can i come and play!

Tomorrow evening

I can split the cost of hotel with Jackson if invited ..

Tomorrow

Jackson can I join you will bring a few bottles a lot more img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:tomorow evening

Konnichiwa....meet tonite? Bottle and room in and waiting!

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:tomorow evening

Hi Kimiko,

Tomorrow evening (Friday) sounds wonderful! Central sounds like a good idea, whereabouts should we all meet you?

Jackson - I can help with the cost of a hotel in central too, let me know!
x

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:tomorow evening

Email me details, I'm up for tomorrow and will help with the room cost.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:tomorow evening

Kimiko - thanks I didnt understand your earlier message: are we all meeting at the Russell Square Hotel or just a hotel innear Russell Square? I am happy to help Jackson with hotel costs. Looking forward to it.

Tomorrow

Friday Happy to help with costs etc Russell square great Please send details as very excited if allowed to join the fun

Please let me know if in Russell square very aroused and I am sure we could all have a great time img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

booking is made - thanks for offer to share costs - shouldn't worry but perhaps thirty quid? Let Kimiko know you are contributing and mobile so she can text you. I'll bring some beer.

Tomorrow

Love to be at the Hilton Euston let me know what time fun begins img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

tomorrow evening

Hi Jackson559,

Sure, happy to contribute 30 quid. Kimiko - will try sending a message to you too for evening. Not sure where it is just yet, assuming somewhere pretty central?

Looking forward to it!
Zhaz

Invite

Please let me know Hilton Euston close could start early if you wish

tomorrow evening

Hi jackson! Looking forward to tonight. Just tried sending you a message but said I can't contact you? (and can't seem to be able to email Kimiko either?). Not sure how to get in touch with you all? Just wanted to say happy to contribute thirty quid for the hotel too, and could bring wine too. Not sure how to get the location though :(

too late?

hi too late for tonight i suppose ..damm was soo keen haha

RE:too late?

Yeah, these actions require almost immediate reaction. I log in once in 2 or 3 days and that's not nearly enough ...

Well, better next time I hope.

Hey there Kimiko,

Great profile and would love to discover & please the sexy lady behind this profile.
I can be free on Tuesdays to spend a few hours indulging in some lust & fun.
I am a gentleman most of the time but Horny ALL of the time... ??
Be good to hear back from you

James x

yes she's worth the effort: great gangbang the other week - some MILF!

Time to party again?

Hi Kimiko, I could be available on tuesday or any other day for you if you want to meet xx

RE:RE:RE:bored japanese wife interested in casual sex during day

You didnt reply to my email ???

RE:RE:RE:RE:bored japanese wife interested in casual sex during day

Hi,

Not sure if these meets are actually real...

But if so please let me know. Would love to be there

X

Bored Japanese wife

Hi Kimiko, My name is Kiz, i am available most tuesdays, and would love to meet up for some 121 fun or a gangbang. Please get in touch.
Kiz.XX

Hi Kiz get in touch with me we can sort something out :)

;)

Hi KImiko thanks for getting in touch.Im mike from London and can be free any day of the week as I run my own company .Im professional, clean, sensual love lots of fun times.

Love to hear back from you and hopefully arrange to meet.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Mike

Hi I am in North London and free every Tuesday to be with you

Hello Kimoko, I've your request and I would love to be involved. I can do meets or in hotels. I'm very considerate and willing to please. Contact for more info.

hi hun i am very interested

fancy two young athletic males?

free whenever just let me know ;)

Hi, I am a virgin and would love to lose it to you.

Bored Japanese housewife

If you want fun today let me know where

today ? 28yo in dartford up for some fun??

up for some fun today??

Hi honey, I've spent some time in Japan on business and I am very aroused by japanese women....i love the way your complex and kinky minds work.

I'm sure you have 100s of replies, but I am genuine and have great intelligence, a great body, a great mind and a great cock for you to play with

send me your details and lets not waste time baby, I want you x

hey

anything going on tonight? i'm in!

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:bored japanese wife interested in casual sex during day

ABOUT AS REAL AS MY 18 INCH. COCK !!!!!!!

Hi want to chat?

free during day tomorrow or any day next week, message me if interested and for pics. x