Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

Hair removal

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

What is the best method of (body) hair removal? As trying to be a 'lady' with hair is difficult...or should I embrace my 'manly' side?
I've tried shaving...came out in red lumpsspots, I've tried home waxing, a nice result yet I had a red rash or 'burn' for about 5 days.
Your help would be helpful.

Alice img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

salon waxing

Epilation machine or salon waxing.
Home waxing is very messy and difficult to get proper tension.
Epilation machine is quite slow, but there are no consumable costs.

RE:Hair removal

the cream you smear on, wait 15 minutes and then take off , forget what its called. I get professionally waxed.

Hair Removal

I use veet removal cream and find it very good,have used supermarkets own brands but they as good

There is a unit called Body Bare and it is an excellent rotary type razor. You can probably google it to find. Good luck! There is nothing like smooth skin.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hair Removal

I use an electric razor, the remington type. The rotary ones will nip your skin. Also use a pre shave lotion. Every other day is fine, only takes a couple of minutes. ''Smooth as a babies bottom''img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Veet dont leave it on much longer than the instruction say though, I have found with long term use I only need to de-hair once every 4 weeks now also use a body scrub to remove dead skin helps stop ingrowing hairs

RE:salon waxing

I use veet.

Hair Removal

Tried Veet - leaves a rash and doesnt kill the root - the hairs come back . Epilator works well except causes spots and ingrowing hairs at top of legs and stomach . The use of a pumice stone in the shower on freshly epilated areas seems to help reduce ingrowing hairs . I find it better to shave those areas along with the genitals . Have purchased a professional IPL and intend to work on that but it only does small areas . It seems the best solution for facial hair is the laser. Am now on hormone regime so hoping the anti-androgens will reduce hair hair growth !!

cd

Have been thinking to buy myself some hheels any one know
a good place need some new LINGERIE PANTYS AND BRA

RE:cd

hun why you try e-bay or some online shopping. That would be much better

Hair removal

I also use Veet, but the effect is not that long, it is kind of like shaving, you just don't have a razor. I want to get an epilator machine and try that soon. Will share my experiences about it soon. :-)img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hair removal

Hi All.

I'm Janespain. I have just bought a laser-epilator, that private people can use. It has just arrived in the post (Offer = 99 Euros). I will bw lookong forward to give you more information, whwn I have tried the product.

Hugs
Janespain