Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

rooms for use in the day ?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

does anyone know of hotels or other who have rooms available during the day..not for overnight ?? most hotels only allow a 12..or 2.00 pm check in..we are looking for a morningafternoon room..no questions asked ;-) ...can anyone help or advise..??? prestonlancaster area...

andy

Re: rooms for use in the day ?

Can't help with the room situation. It seems to be a problem everywhere. (A tenner to the chambermaid has been known to work.) I live in the States but will be in the UK during the third week of April. Perhaps we might hook up.

I'm 47, new to this scene, but completely open-minded and willing to try almost anything. Sorry about no pictures--coming soon. Pretty face, but a real fatty. Spanking is a definite interest. Would you care to oblige?

juliarubens

Hi juliarubens - have sent you an email!

Andy,
I also live in the Preston Lancaster area and having the same problem where to go duing the day. Drop me a e-mail on to let me know how you get on or if you want to make contact and and may be share a room.

Les

if i were you i would just email some hotels ( probally not big chain ones...as they will ask questions) u might want to say something like u are going to b travelling thru and wont arrive till late moring and just want somewhere to crash for afew hours??
alternativly one ploy an x of mine and i used....... not meaning to. We checked in to a very cheap hotel and apon getting to the room( which was totally unsuitale) we jumped each other had a quickie,( we hadnt seen each other for a week) and then went down stairs and complained that it wasnt the type of room we wanted and got a refund :)
good luck

I used to use a Travel Lodge.

They took the money upfront, so you can just walk out when you are finished and drop the keys in the slot.

i know what you meen but cupids in manchester does open in the daytime i find it a good place to go its quiet and can fun if you meet there its a good place to get to know each other

Hi born631 - good advice probably a good relaxed atmosphere amongst like minded people sounds interesting. Have never been to a club so any advice or tips very much appreciated contact via forum post or direct through profile email if you want. Have used travel lodges and similar you can normally book in after 3.00pm and abandon the room when you have 'finished' so to speak lol!!!!! Pobably price of admission to a club more economical than room as well!

hi all

thanks for the response i've only just managed to check back on the site and appolagise for my reply being late..however i did get some advice regarding a guest house in walsall...and a place in huddesfield that charges by the hour ??

we were looking for the preston..ish area and i found that the a major chain does have a 12.00 checkin and we got in at 1 pm coz we was late thats the earliast i've found !!!

swinging clubs also a good idea but again not in the area i wanted.

if i can be of help to anyone email me for quick reply

thanks again