Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

Am I cuck or just enjoy watching?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Always ask myself am I genuine cuck or just take pleasure out of watching my partner with stronger Alpha males?? example - went to a concert last night, had quite a bit to drink & I watched her with a couple of skinheads - They took the piss out of me after as she was verbally abusing me while it was happening. I enjoyed the loss of any control - Am I a real cuckold?

RE:Am I cuck or just enjoy watching?

both by the sound of it best u watch as i use her then i abuse u

i would abuse you while doin your missus hahaha

Always ask myself am I genuine cuck or just take pleasure out of watching my partner with stronger Alpha males?? example - went to a concert last night, had quite a bit to drink & I watched her with a couple of skinheads - They took the piss out of me after as she was verbally abusing me while it was happening. I enjoyed the loss of any control - Am I a real cuckold?

There is a difference between enjoying watching your partner enjoy herself, that as you are aware can be done just by your swinging activities & being a cuckold.

There is a psychology involved in this, and it should never be forgot. I keep forgetting that anyone with a dick believes they can be a bull simply by fucking. There are far too many who claim to be such, (you will know this if you have read any of the articals in this forum)

But the big factor in it as i see it, is can you do such sober, Can you learn to take instructions regardless. I have always onsisted on playing straight n sober, to judge this. It also means i guage the full reaction to whats occuring, having the potential to adapt to situations as n when required.

But there is more to cuckoldry then simply fucking. Your wife would equally need to forefil her role un this practice as well. Cuckoldry is a life style choice, n not somethin you pick up n put down as n when you are out on the town n drunk.

I'm sure others will add to this thread as and when, but becareful who you listen tom cos some just think with their dicks n know little else.