Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

breast form advice

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, i've been dressing up in lingerie for years now and have now got a couple of pairs of boots as well, both with 5" heels which feel great. I've recently started slipping on dresses as well but feel a bit flat up top. does anyone have any advice on breast forms to pad things out a bit? where do I get them from, how do they feel, how much should i be paying for them, how do I now what bra size I'll need etc. any advice would be great thanks

RE:breast form advice

breast forms r very expensive , i was given these (try link) as a gift and use them to good effect.

RE:breast form advice

i got mie from an online store called doreens and they feel lovely. just the right weight to make you feel like a real woman. wendy xx

Buy off eBay

Try e bay you can get a good pair for 45£.
But get the medical adhesive to.

Makes all the difference!

C xx

Brest Forms

You can get breast forms, enhancers, on Ebay for as little as 10 pounds or so
equally you can get the real deal so to say, but costs more,
if your on ebay just log in silicon breasts and there is
many to choose from

good luck
den

my humps

i got mine from ebay, they fill out quite nicely but didnt get adhesive they just sit in the bra, i spose you could judge by my pics on how they look.bout £30 and are a nice squeeze like real ones and not stiff. proper jobs can cost over £100 tho.

breast forms

i bought mine on ebay from a seller in northern ireland about £60 delivered

Breast forms

I am Cross dressing boy !! I want to increasing my breasts ! someone know about it ?
I like to know about natural ways Exercise or anything else....