Home > Forums > Advice (CD / Trans)

High heels sizes

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I have always just dressed in lingerie so haven't bothered with dresses, skirts or heels. But as I am often being asked if I have any heels (and because I love the way that high heels push out and emphasise my bottom) I have decided that I should get some. Problem is that I am unsure of the difference between male and female sizes, if any? I am a size 7 or 8 in male sizes and would be grateful if anyone could let me know what size heels I should buy. Thanks.

RE:High heels sizes

I'm a UK size 78 myself, I've found my wife's size 7's fits snugly with some hoisery, and the 8's without. I guess it depends on the shape of your foot, a very broad meaty foot wouldnt work quite as well ass my longer more feminine peds...

Hi there, I'm a size 8 and I buy size 9-9 12. good luck

Thanks

Thank you for your responses. x

i take men size 7 and in heels i also get a 7 except for peep toes when i find a size 6 fits perfect. wendy xx

RE:RE:High heels sizes

hi,
Primark sell heels, boots & shoes up to size 9! nice & cheap too!
they also sell nice stockings & hold-ups, which is a bonus! x
Vikki x

RE:RE:RE:High heels sizes

Some primark stuff is very sexy. im a size 11 so its online only for me!

wow love ur body like lick ur high heels!!!!!!

Hi,im a size 9 in womens heels or mens shoes
i can sometimes fit into a size 8,but a little tight and uneasy to walk around in

High heels

I can recommend this internetshop for sexy high heels in oversize (up to EU size 47):

Luckily I have small feet so I fit size 41 and can buy shoes in the shops.

Hi
Janespain

heel buffy

managed to pick some up online fairly cheap, around an 8. got some 8s which were not wide fit and they pinch like hell so cant really use. so i spose if you are wide fit make sure you pick up wide fit and your normal sze would work. got 3 pairs i use mostly. height i like 5-6 inches but i spose whatever you feel you can handle ^^

I wear 8 12 male and 10 12 for heels

RE:RE:High heels sizes

I was told, when I bought my first heels from the now defunct HAYWIRE, shoe makers, that men should go a size higher when purchasing heels. img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Want to meet and fuck young stud in Leeds? All woman. All ages.

Contact me if interested x