Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Dogging

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey all,

New to all this and looking to expand my horizons. Wondered if there was anything dogging planned soon and if I could get some info for my first time?

RE:Dogging

Same here !!!

RE:Dogging

us too, interested in getting atrted. perhaps some experienced doggers can point us in the right direction :D

Definitely

As am I. I've come to understand that times and locations are not just posted willy nilly, but would appreciate a PM from a couple etc, pointing out when they'd be out and about, etc. Do anyone use phones to find people in some way? I'm pretty tech savvy so would be a plus.

dogging

hi, im new to this and really interested in getting in to dogging, just hoping some1 can let me no places and times in the lincolnshire area, (boston,skeg)

RE:dogging

hi, im new to this and really interested in getting in to dogging, just hoping some1 can let me no places and times in the lincolnshire area, (boston,skeg)

try searching for members local to you - with keyword dogging and send them a message - although you really need to get some photos added if you want members to respond

dogging

hi does anybody now of dogging 20 miles preston or any female want a meet at dogging or whatevrer

dogging locations

tockholes j3 m65 3rd exit through abbey village out onto moors left turn carpark at bottom ok but go up that road about a mile on left nice carpark lots going on there