Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

Dogging Session Glasgow - need men.....x

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Toying with the idea of having a car sex session organised somewhere secluded in Glasgow.
I'm looking for around 5 guys to come and put their cock through my car window and perhaps finger fuck me off in my car....... watcha think??
I would be with my regular fuck buddy and we're looking for some men to join us!
Wonder where we could go too?? Got any ideas????
Cleanliness, Condoms and Discretion essential..... xxxxx
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:Dogging Session Glasgow - need men.....x

Mmm yes baby well up for that. You went offline doh. X

Am a bit late but should the idea strike again,i'd be well up for that, appearing on a motorbike :) if u like .

when and were

Sounds good, I'd come through from Stirling for that.

count me in

hey hunni count me in would love to help you with your fantasy

count me in

count me in hunni i would love to help with your fantasy

count me in too

Well, what a nice surprise...x

I'm glad there have been some replies on here to my forum....
Will certainly let you all know where and when....
sometime before the end of Nov defo....
Mmmmmmmmmmm like the idea of it!! xxxxx

sounds great but Glasgow's a bit far, hope it works for you

Mail me details LTD73

Sounds good! Mail me details of the meet and I'll see you there

So, nothing's happening then?

Ok Boys, here's the story....
I'm defo up fr a bit of dogging - but I'm fussy bout who I fuck...
If you're up for it, mail me and I'll let you know...
even better, mail me suggestions for places to make it happen (ideally around Glasgow area)
We defo don't wanna get caught!!
We'll have a chat n get to know each other a little... exchange photos
I'm not going to put details on here, coz I'll only be able for 4 or 5 guys....
Not 44!!! lol xxx (remember I'm only learning..... you'll all have to be gentle with me!)
But I'm sooooooo excited and turned on by the thought of some 4 or 5 horny guys fucking me outside!!
My pussy's purring for it........xxxxxx can't wait xxxxxx

RE:RE:Dogging Session Glasgow - need men.....x

Sounds interesting and fun, would love to be considered to take part if I get through the the selection process.lol
5 guys one pussy could be a tight squeeze. I am up for it if available. Let me know when is I pass

Well you could try Strathclyde park, Pollok park or wherever really.... Just try planning for a dry and warm day. Worst places are tesco car parks!

Ok Boys, here's the story....I'm defo up fr a bit of dogging - but I'm fussy bout who I fuck...If you're up for it, mail me and I'll let you know...even better, mail me suggestions for places to make it happen (ideally around Glasgow area)We defo don't wanna get caught!! We'll have a chat n get to know each other a little... exchange photosI'm not going to put details on here, coz I'll only be able for 4 or 5 guys.... Not 44!!! lol xxx (remember I'm only learning..... you'll all have to be gentle with me!)But I'm sooooooo excited and turned on by the thought of some 4 or 5 horny guys fucking me outside!!My pussy's purring for it........xxxxxx can't wait xxxxxx

might be to far for me, plus not a full member so cant send you a message, pitty though i would love to give you what crave and the thought o fucking you makes me so hard

where n wen ??

There is a fantastic little spot just off the A737, in a small village in Lochwinnoch. The Castle Semple loch is really quiet at night.

Did you ever get this going. I live in Glasgow so could join you if your still looking.

Well up for it go girl

really

hi LTD

so nothing's happening?

cush x

Hi,
This sounds very sexy I would like to pop my dogging cheery with you.
Let me know if you are interested, your picture is very sexy!

Chris
xxxxxx

Did you manage to have the dogging fun babe? if your still thinkin about it or fancy it again....im interested x get in touch x

hi sexy

hi sexy would love to get in touch see if we cant arrange something ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"