Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Benidorm - Social Munch

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 21.10.2011 Date END: 22.10.2011 Hi.

Our next Social Munch will be on Friday 21st October at the Rock Star Bar.

Everyone is welcome to join us whatever your kink. BDSM'ers, KInksters, Fetisists, swingers, gay, lesbain, bi, unsure.

Drop us a line for more details or see our listing in the clubs section

RE:Benidorm - Social Munch

Thank you for the invitation, I will be there the 21ste of october. It will be the first time in Spain for me, is there something I need to know?

Greetings and looking forward to a greet evening, Willyonetwo25

Hmmm that's an 'unlikely' from me I think

Gah!

For once I don't have a radio show this Friday, but I have a horrible feeling I'm gonna be too skint to cover drinkspetroloccomodation :(

So guess it's a (probably) no from me even though I'm actually free for a change - Bah!

RE:RE:Benidorm - Social Munch

Hi Willy, just come along to "The Rock Star" bar in calle girona from about 9pm, there will be about 20 of us there,

see you tonight

RE:Hmmm that's an 'unlikely' from me I think

Gah!For once I don't have a radio show this Friday, but I have a horrible feeling I'm gonna be too skint to cover drinkspetroloccomodation :(So guess it's a (probably) no from me even though I'm actually free for a change - Bah!

Sorry to hear that Magick. Try contacting Chris or Crystal, maybe you can hitch a lift!

jo & David

brollies

better take ya brollies its pissing down here and by the looks of things we've got a wet weekend - least the gardens will enjoy the soaking they need

RE:Benidorm - Social Munch

headin over to benidorm 19th nov for a week is ther any events that week?

Too late

Ah - joDavid - that woulda been a plan... didn't think of that, and unfortunately since I'm a here I don't see messages until the next day, so saw it too late.

Hope everyone had a great time

good times

Yep, a very busy weekend in Benidorm has just ended!

Jo and Steph got in at 7.30 both mornings after dancing the nights away in the strip.

Now everyone who was with us are sleeping off hangovers and draining the booze from their bodies.

I am the sensible one who is also nominated driver, so I get to bed at about 2am each night!

See you all next time. (probably January, as we have no free weekends in November and December is busy with parties and Christmas)

RE:RE:Benidorm - Social Munch

headin over to benidorm 19th nov for a week is ther any events that week?

Very sorry, we have no more socials scheduled for 2011. Not sure yet what is going on that week, check the site news for details of all events we get notified about

Jo & David