Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Making a documentary and I need your help

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey all,
I'm making an animated documentary about dogging, and instead of rocking up in car parks with a camera, I thought it'd be better for everyone to just ask around on the internet.
I'm mostly looking for back stories of the kind of lives you lead and the people you are, but also what is it about dogging that excites you? When was your first experience of it? Do you plan to go or is it a spontaneous feeling? etc.

I don't need to know who you are, how old you are or anything too revealing but if you could send in a personal message any information your willing to give I would be very thankful.

Also, if you are interested in doing an interview for the film please let me know, like I said, it will be animated so your face won't appear anywhere in it, and I can not include names if you'd prefer.

Many thanks in advance

A little extra

I want to get an accurate description in my film, I don't want to misrepresent anybody. I'm not one to judge and live my life very much with a live and let live attitude. I promise full privacy and will only us the information given as a guide to writing a script.

i`m not for long here,

And its already clear to me - do you think someone would deal with newborn week old someone ?
Talk to you and share? You are funny, my friend.

in your text my favorite bit would be - I promise full privacy and will only us the information given as a guide to writing a script.
1. I promise - aaa alright then it fine, hold on, but who are you ? FAIL
2. Don`t promise what not depends on You, in some communities i`v been or seen in my
life - its not just a no-no or taboo, but you would aswer if thing will happen.
3 Advice from ex manager of IT department which was dealin with data loss and protection -
that nickname you use, its just ... how to say that softer - JUST SHOUTING LOUDLY ,
that you are top secret guy who can take secrets only to grave.
Don`t be offended, but i think that will be me probably again who will answer you in this post, but, my friend, after they`ll take `top secret` sticker off it. in about 20-30 years, just knock my door here :) Have a nice day. img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"