Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

help us make it 3

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My wife would love to get another man involved in our play.
But everytime we start searching on here she gets put of saying it seems to clinical and she gets cold feet about meeting anyone.

We have discussed this and have agreed that she would be quite prepared and happy to be jioned by another man but only if it felt natural and not set up.

Its now up to me to find someone that i think that she would like( very important) and then arrange something so that we can all meet up by accident and then progress from there.

Any ideas ? she does like dressing sexily and "accidentally" flashing knickers pussy and stripping nude at the beach

RE:help us make it 3

Accidental meetup at the carabasi nude beach and we could have a chat about the weather img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

RE:RE:help us make it 3

hi id love to catch you flashing in a bar or tapas there are good places to flash in the tapas in benidorm have had lots of upskirt there the tables make it easy to see people they are all situated so you can get a good vue
also the indoor tapas were there are stoles so you can sit up and show to who ever passed
hope to see you ther one day soon

SOME TIME AGO THAT YOU POSTED THIS MESSAGE - HOW HAS IT BEEN GOING?
DID YOU FIND THE GUY YET?
IF NOT, I WOULD BE VERY MUCH INTERSTED IN MEETING YOU!
CAN TRAVEL AND ACCOMODATE AS WELL AROUND THE CALPE AREA

well I hope you find the right persons to help you find fun times.
I would love to join you and .but then I am ??? a little older than your looking for
Mark
xxx

RE:RE:help us make it 3

hi masaihans, no we are still looking, we still haven't found the right person or the right senario yet. any ideas.

Dom, we like the idea of the tapas bars, where in Benidorm are the good ones that you mention ?