Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Fun in Portsmouth

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 07.10.2011 Date END: 10.10.2011 We are in the Marriott for a few nights 7th, 8th and 9th October would like to meet up with either a couple for same room seperate room fun or some single guys to pleasure Ann either MMF or 1 to 1 must like bareback and pics, genuine only please

intrested

send me more info

RE:Fun in Portsmouth

Hello lovely people,thanks so much for your kind invite.I would so love to participate in the nsa fun.I will try keep this short.I am new to this scene-but VERY keen to progress within it.You have prob read my profile.You both sound like a very genuine sweet couple,which can sometimes be quite rare nowadays.Ann looks a very attractive lady,with a LOVELY body-so yes please!My personal choices would be 1on1 with Ann or other fem,ffm ,mmf +(multiple female+Ann,you me )I'm more than happy for you to be presentfilm also Jon. I do have a bit of an exhibitionist in me, but as this would be my first group meet,I would prefer not to be in the same action as say 5 or 6 ? other guys with just Ann.This will poss change once I have had my first session.I see you are bi-curios Jon.I have not done it yet though-discuss further in emailphone please .I'm ok with being filmedpics .I hope this meets with your ideas.If you would be kind enough to contact me there I will give you my mobile number, to confirm thingsdates etc.Is that ok with you folks ? Just ask if you want me to send Mr.Willy pics any other info. I look forward to hearing from you guys, and hopefully giving a few orgasms ! ! Contact me anytime, best regards to you both, Ron. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Interested

Hi, can you please send me some more info too
ta
Ali

Re: fun in portsmouth

Hi guys,that sounds great,would love to join you both,i am genuine,clean and enjoy bareback,message me and I will send you pics, Friday 7th a definate for me,let me know,cheers. x

Fun in Portsmouth

Hey, I would be interested in joining you I am free on all 3 nights would be good if you could send me some more info, thanks .

Interested

Hi, I'm local and available all 3 days. Could you send me some more info.

Cheers

would love to meet up with you in the Marriott

Hi,

i would love to join you for some hot sexy fun while you are at the marriott,
just let me know what time and i will be there.

have fun
x

Friday Saturday

Hi I am about friday and saturday night and would love an invite for some mmf or group fun new to thie scene but have had threesomes before so not shy in front of other men. Paulimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hello

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

wld love to be der...im a male in manchester atm...travelling over der wont be a problem at all so kindly feed me in with the necessary info...trust u are up for a mind blowing night with me

Hi Lovely sexy people am most interested in joining you love bareback and MMF please send me more details and I'll definately be there, just your room number and a time would be grate otherwise what ever information you think I'll need. look forward to "seeing you both" on any of the dates,

ref meet

hi ann i would love to meet you tomorrow afternoon give me a ring
dave

hi

hi i would love to attend img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"