Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Adult Fun Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 30.09.2011 Date END: 01.10.2011 Everyone welcome,singles,couples,gay's,bi's swingers,fetish kingsters,CD's,TV's and TS's.
10 euro per person for your drinks for the night. Contact for more info.

RE:Adult Fun Party

Hi Purplereign
Thank you for inviting me to both your photo shoot and your adult fun party, I would like to attend both but I am a little nervous as I have never been to anything like this before; in fact I have only been on this site for a few weeks. I was hoping that I would have meet up with someone and we could have attended a party together, and they could have shown be the ropes so to speak.
What I don't want to do is come to your party and unknowingly break all the rules and do every thing wrong and never be asked back to a party again.
So if I can ask a few questions and hope fully you have a few minutes spare to answer them, or if you have time could I buy you a drink some where and chat about what you see happening at both of your nights.

OK here goes on the photo shoot I want more photos of me mainly for this web site (I get a real kick out of walking down the street not knowing who may have seen my photos on my page) can I bring a camera or two? will the shoot be naked or clothed and will it be in a house or out in the countryside? And may be a strange question for a guy to ask but what should I wear?

On the party night really the only question is what are the house rules or what happens? That sounds silly I know but as I have said I don't want to let myself or any one else down. I want to be invited again.
The only other thing is where do we meet?
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Regards Steve

hi

i know from our previous partys that its going to be a good one, really looking forward to it. 1st rule, no cumming in the hot tub, fucking fed up of changing the water, ha ha. good luck to everyone whos cumming, see you all there, chris xxx

RE:Adult Fun Party

luv to come but cant contact you for details. !!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Adult Fun Party

Hi Buble1: I will be going for first time tomorrow as well, I have loads of questions too - but reckon I'll just see how it goes! Hope to see you and maybe offer each other a bit of support. Graucho