Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Single male wanted ( maybe two )

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi and thanks for reading my add. I am part of an adventorous couple who are looking for a guy (or two ) to help us with my partners fantasy. She wants to be lead from the car and bent over the bonnet,her skirt pulled up (no panties ) and taken by a stranger whilst her hands are tied behind her back. she might also want to give a second guy oral or maybe let both guys have her she hasn't decided yet. if you feel confortable with outdoor sex and being watched by me to make sure all is ok then get in touch.

RE:Single male wanted ( maybe two )

i would love to help out..just let me know when

Hi

Well im looking for new sexual adventures on here and this sounds like a perfect start im happy with whats involved and would like to get involved in this this..Im new to tis site but if you what to talk in a p about this and the details that would be great

hi

i would love to be of service but i would expect total control over your girl friend and il bring the handcuffs :P x

Hi

Hi, i'd love to be involved with this, done it many times before round Bolton and its very horny

call me

hi would like to help you guys out im in the chester area, and im free for the weekend of the 21st october so if you want to arrange a meet up then drop me a line. im happy for you to watch and join in if you like also if you want to take pictures im happy with that too.
hope to hear from you soon.

andy

Happy to help you out guys. Would love to please your girlfriend!!

Hello! I'd love to meet up with you for this adventure! I am in Blackburn but can travel.

Chris.

Hot male

I'm avert healthy eight inch very hot and horny and awfully naughty. Don't miss out out send us a pm.!