Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Advice needed

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I've been chatting to a couple of lasses about hooking up and at 1st it was all cool, they totally got that I was 100% LESBIAN and this wasn't a problem, well not for one of them it wasn't. The other has since suggested that I allow her boyfriend to be there and have his way with me. Obviously this is NOT going to EVER happen and I have made this clear in every way possible. The other lass is all for meeting me and knows the score and that I won't be screwing this man, but since then she too has suggested he comes along with her for our 1st meet.
I really like these lasses but I'm not sure I can trust them anymore now, I want to meet them but I do NOT want him to be there, I'm not into putting on shows for me to toss of to!
Should I still meet with her and hope she has listened to me or should I not risk him turning up and thinking he can get me to change my mind?

Is fun worth all this?
What would you do?

girls only or not at all

personally I wouldn't meet - its most guys dream to watch his wife or gf with another women but on the same side if my wife wanted to meet alone I would respect that and wait at home. If this guys not offering the same respect to you then I wouldn't bother, after all do you really want some guy bashing one off whilst you have fun with another girl!!

Its girls only or not at all - tell the girl she can tell her partner about what you got up to afterwards

good luck hun

RE:Advice needed

Absolutely not!, you stick to your principles and don't let them bully you into doing something you don't want to do. You are right when you suggest that it is supposed to be fun, cos it is supposed to be fun. Tell em where to go and hold out for someone on your wavelength.
Lol,
Terry xx

profile gender

help ! created a profile and subscribed then noticed my profile says male how can i change this to couple?

Site support

Use the link at the top for "support" then contact the help desk they will be able to sort this for you

Re:

Any game must be fair to the players. You should check all the genders carefully, chatting and then make a fone call to make sure who they are. And, for sure, you should make an appointment at a coffee shop bar 1st. And and and... You could arrange all the stuffs.

Hope it helpful!

BAILCANCELDO NOT GO

You have made it clear that you do not want any male envolvement, they have made it clear that they do. Clearly you are not all on the same page. What if male gets carried away and wants to join in, with or without your consent !!!!

There are plenty of other lesbien girls on here for both you and them. Look for someone else, check bi or lesbian, and be safe.

advice

I cannot agree more if you do not want to meet someone then for your safety sake do not go. If you're bisexual or a lesbian and only want to me lesbians do as the Cizzy suggests and look for a lesbian that way you will have far more fun as you will be comfortable in what you are doing. I'm Bisexual but do prefer girls and doubt i will meet a guy and will not meet a couple no matter how attractive his wife if.

This applies not just to you but everyone...You should only do what you feel comfortable with!
you obviously feel uncomfortable with the situation so don't do it.

Be totally up front. Tell them that he is NOT invited and that is final. Leave it in their court.