Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Southampton Daytime & Evening sessions!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi, I'm looking to organise regular meets for likeminded people who are interested in Oral, Bukkake, Gangbangs and whatever else members may suggest in Southampton and the surrounding areas.

Thankfully my job allows me to work Month on Month off, so on my month off I have loads of time to organise and particpate in such events.

What I'm looking for are females, couples and again a limited amount of single males for our sessions. I used to organise meets like this a couple of years ago but have been out of the lifestyle so to speak. Normally they would take place in a hotel, our favourite hotel back then was the De Vere but any hotel will suffice or a members house or anywhere where we will not be moved on or disturbed.

Primarily I'm looking for the amount of interest first, and if this is popular then we'll move to the next step of contacting willing participants and making arrangements for a meet.

There is no cost involved apart from the cost of hotel room which I will cover or depending on which hotel it is then we'll divide it up amongst ourselves. Transport is a must, but no fear I will organise a pick up and drop off for members who don't have a car.

Age, colour, size does not matter. Sexual preferences have to be agreed prior to the session so everybody knows what the rules are. Safe Sex at all times unless otherwise specified. Cleanliness is next to godliness, you know what I mean!! Shower, shave do what you must but no stinkers on the night or day please.

The dates I'm looking at for the first few sessions are from the 20th September to the 15th October, again during the day or evening depending on how much interest we get.

If you're interested then please mail me your details, sexual preferences, when you're available, day or night, and whether you're a couple, female or single male or a group.

Once we got the finer details out of the way, we're not looking to make money out of this, we're looking at making sure we can all have fun in a safe environment with likeminded people. Any costs incurred will be split by the members on that day or nights session and they will only be the cost of the room. Feel free to bring drinks etc. with you to the session.

If you like what you've read then get in touch.

Happy trails!

Croatian guy looking for open minded ladies for fun, London, from Sept. 18th to 22nd

Hello, thank you for checking out my post.
I am looking for any ladies who are looking for some casual sex fun at night hours.
Basic wants : hungry for sex, open minded and obviously must be safe.

Thank you and look forward to your response