Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Aberdeenshire

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anyone interested in a meet at Lenabo airfield? Great location. Off the main Fraserburgh road, turn off at Clolaimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: Aberdeenshire

sounds good - say when and where (im male single and 40)

sounds good too me too so what time is best for you your's scafftopimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

yept what time

sound good to me whats the directions ??????

Has anyone tried the Car Park or Wooded Area At Lunan Bay Between Montrose and Arbroath. If Interested drop a lineimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Anyone interested in a meet at Lenabo airfield? Great location. Off the main Fraserburgh road, turn off at Clolaimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"
tryed to find it tonight couldnt whats the directions from Aberdeen????

Does anyone know how to get there ???????

Hi

I'm a good looking mid thities male.VWE. Looking for some daytime fun. If you need a male to watch or join in just e-mail me at .

If you want a picture or a chat just e-mail and I will send a picture and contact number.

Blackieimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

been to lenabo airfield no one there was up there three times two weeks ago nice spot litte carparking area's so when is the best time to go up there for same dogging actionimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

would love to attend im male 39 love dogging

Have you tried dogging nearer to aberdeen?

would love to attend im male 39 love dogging

Have you tried dogging nearer to aberdeen?