Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

Mature guy 64 cannot satisfy young (46) sexy wife, we need a Bull to service her.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I cannot satisfy my young wife any more and we have agreed to look for a Bull to give her the regular sex she needs and craves. We live in North Lincs and want a local Bull for regular, frequent meets. We are happily married and do not want that to change, we see this as a solution to my erectile disfunction and a way to spice up an otherwise happy and contented marriage.

me

Please read your messages from me

Are there no Bulls in North Lincs ?

We are still looking for a local guy between 35 and 50 to service my wife on a regular basis. The first meets would be in hotel or at your place but once we are comfortable with the arrangement then you will be invited into our bed and have full use of my 46 yo wife.

photos

try posting some photos of the wife then the responses will come in -

interested

im not local im in london but have been looking for a cuckold couple for a regular thing for a long time and would happily travel on weekends to be there for a regular meet every weekendfortnight

Sorry Wellhung but we are looking for local Bull for regular servicing

Hello Wellhung, much as we admire your assets we are looking for a local Bull for regular meets and "spur of the moment urges" However we do come to London on occassions and would very much like to enjoy your company in our hotel.

North Lincs Bull required for regular meets

We are still looking for a local guy between 35 and 50 to service my wife on a regular basis. The first meets would be in hotel or at your place but once we are comfortable with the arrangement then you will be invited into our bed and have full use of my 46 yo wife. She prefers guys with dark hair, "Italian" looks, local to us and free to meet anytime when she is in heat.

RE:Are there no Bulls in North Lincs ?

not a bull, but willing !

RE:North Lincs Bull required for regular meets

Hi, would love to chat and discuss yours and your wifes needs. Fairly local, discreet and respectful. Get back to me if you want to take it further, have fun.

What happened to Yellerbelly

Just when you think you have a local response the profile is not available and has been deleted. Why does that happen ? Yellerbelly if you are still on the site get in touch again. Ken

RE:What happened to Yellerbelly

Hi Ken,
Sorry computer issue that I had to clean out to resolve. Much older profile available. Think we need to chat sometime. Gee mail would be good as well. Shall have to reappear in chat. Cheers, Bob (lincsgyebob )

Sexy lady looking for treesome

Sexy Polish lady from London looking for treesome mmf.I looking two guys not couple,sorry.

RE:Sexy lady looking for treesome

get in contact with me very hot guy with nice large cock and can last for a very long time

RE:RE:Sexy lady looking for treesome

Hi, I am a 41 year old experienced master and bull with 20 years experience in BDSM and cuckold. If your still looking and interested, get in touch. I am working in your area so am local.

Mark

Mature guy 64 cannot satisfy young (46) sexy wife, we need a Bull to service her.

Hello Master, where are you workin ? We are interested and if you are near to us we can work something out.

West Mids Availability

hello ken, not local to linc but can travel n well accomodate if required

RE:West Mids Availability

Hello DommidsBull, thanks for your interest but we were looking for a local Bull for regular meetings. We do get to West Mids every now and again and will certainly give you our hotel details next time we travel there. Thanks again for your interest. Ken

RE:near to you

HI ken,,i am fairly local to you ,discreet and respectful.I would be more than happy to talk about your wifes needs and desires.Get intouch and we can make some head way, get her where she needs to be .img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Sorry its been so long in replying

Hello Dodoit sorry we have been busy with family stuff for the last couple of months but we are free again now. Thank god. We see you are from Nottingham, thats not far at all, whats the best way to get in touch with you ?

Hi ken64lincs

Hi Ken,
I am aware you are looking for someone for a regular meets, but still i would like to give a shot at this. I am based in greater london, near heathrow. Kindly drop a line if you travel around this area, we can arrange a meet in a hotel.

Hope to hear from you
happy searching
lucky