Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

3-4 days In Hyderabad

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 05.05.2022 Date END: 08.05.2022 Hubby (Ron) alone in Hyderabad for some work and wife (Vedika) is out of town, have a place to host and party.
Would like to meet couplefemale for a good chat over a smoke up or drink.
Leading to somewhere is not what the sole reason is but having a nice time with laughter and gupchup is surely is.

Date start: 05.05.2022 Date END: 08.05.2022 Hubby (Ron) alone in Hyderabad for some work and wife (Vedika) is out of town, have a place to host and party.

Leading to somewhere is not what the sole reason is but having a nice time with laughter and gupchup is surely is.
Update: My girlfriend and i both will host the party so let us know if any couples are interested. Thank you

Update: My girlfriend and i both will host the party so let us know if any couples are interested. Thank you

Event cancelled

Event cancelled