Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

Horny Black Guy Seeks Lady NSA Fun in the NW Today 20082011

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Educated professional Black Male seeks what we all seek on this site ... Some Fun.
I am looking for a Woman who may want to meet up regularly (But Not A Requirement)
I love oral ... especially licking pussy from behind img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" . I also like role play and talking very very dirty when f*&%ing. I like to make a woman promise me to do so many naughty things while fucking her ... I find the joint climax when sharing those private forbidden moments mind blowing.More than willing to travel to anywhere within the NW.
Couples with Voyeur Husband are Welcome.

Day-Time Fun ThursdayFriday (15&16092011)

Horny Black Male seeks what we all seek on this site ... Some Fun.
So what do I have to offer or whats on the Menu

Menu

1. Oral Sex.
2. Fore Play garnished with Role Play .
3. Full Penetrative Sex (Orgasms Guaranteed) with or without Role Play .
4. Discretion Assured.
5. Foreplay Special - Love to lick your pussy gently and slowly caressing your clit with my tongue till you cum over my tongue and lips.
Then Id share the taste of your juices by kissing U passionately

I like to make a woman promise me to do so many naughty things while fucking her : I like to hold a woman firmly by her neck while fucking her from behind with slow but hard thrusts.
As You gasp with each thrust I will ask you to promise me to let me fuck you in ways that youd normally say NO ... My Job is to Fuck you so Hard, so good that you'll say ... YES ... To anything.
Couples with Voyeur Husband are Welcome.