Home > Forums > The Lounge (General Chat)

How to tell a stranger u want to fuck him?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

How do u ask a guy u just met u want to fuck him?

And when he's in a grp?

RE:How to tell a stranger u want to fuck him?

Just smile, he'll read the signs. Then move so he can come near you. Chat and check you still think this is going to be fun. Then tell him you're looking for someone to go home with you to mess up the bed. If he is not getting warm now then give up, he's lame (;-)

Try passing him a note with FCUK on it or even try touching him....

No need to tell him...just walk up to him...place your hand on his cock and give it a nice gentle squeeze! If that won't get him started...nothing ever will!

A wink and a smile usually lets me know. :)

English in my case

how to tell...

just tell him, he's a guy. No hints or signs cos most guys are oblivious to them. If he's in a group, go up to him and tell him quietly, but tell him.

Re.

Just go and tell him, men are judgmental about these things - they just want a shag!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Do you want to be Discreet about it ?

Walk up and stand next to him....wait 1 minute....if he says nothing to you, tap him on the shoulder, tell him you were admiring his hands, and you are a palmist. H e will say WOW, then read his palm and look worried, he will say whats wrong, tell him any thing you like but you can fix it by giving him a hand massage......invite him home .....WALA....MAGIC

just walk up to him smile and say hello, look like your interested in his reply, make physicalcontact touch his hand arm whatever, he will get the message

RE:RE:How to tell a stranger u want to fuck him?

up downimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

a horny question

a guy will always know when another is hitting on him.
How does one get the "inner Go" to give them the nerve to approach another guy who is unknown and attempt to get some cock. I wish I had that nerve everyday x

a SIGN : make a circle with finger and thumb with one hand then stick the forefinger of other hand in and out of the circle , thats universal in my book ... next best thing is drop your knickers there and then :)

How to pull a stranger...

You could always go out with no knickers on and flash them from across the room and either bite your lip or give them a wry smile....

Works for me, on both sexes!

in an elegant way, go have a chat with him, and then say u wanna goto the bathroom and fall on his legs or something while your head on his dick, then say sorry with a smile, when you get back ask him how it is and you are worried about it... maybe tell him how about we go see how is it doing at my place while no other people are around!

lolz

Ask him do u know how to fuck

don't be subtle ;)

Some guys, me included, are shy and terrible at reading subtle signals.
If a smile and a wink doesn't work, whisper it in his ear. Guaranteed a result :)

how to tell a guy u want to fuck him

You dont. Clearly.... not in my case anyways! If a womangirll on a night out tells me she wants to fuck me.. shes too easy and the games over. I prefer the chase. First u lead a little. U smile. Or walk off. Or u go to the bar on ur own after u smiled. When he comes over ignore him a while. Smile. Or a kiss. Then go back to where u was. He will ask you! Yet u initiated it. Woman wins again. X

be honest and tell him because

you might get what you want. since men are normally horny too to be honest

How to tell him

Try and catch his eyeline then keep looking at him . Occassional smile and hair adjustment . A good idea is to place yourself between him and the gents . If he's interested he'll make an excuse to go thus passing in close proximity to you thus giving him a chance to smile at you as he passes . That's the green light . Failing that just ask him to fuck you . Though there is the possibility for awkwardness as he may not fancy you . Risky . Then again , you only live one . Or twice if youre Bond .

How to tell him!

Start a conversation and then mention that it must be nice waking up next to him. Smile img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:How to tell him!

smile at him, try to get closer, . if the guy really wants then he will respond

How?

Just hold your gazw when he catches your eye and slowly lick your top lip from one side to the other. Job done!img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

simple..

practice... ;)

RE:How to pull a stranger...

I don't understand when u say go without knickers,...would the guys know about what she wants?

Well very much if u show the sign of necessities

??????????????????????????????

RE: HOW I LED A STRAGER TO FUCK ME.

was in a public transport, we sat very close to me, felt his skin and drew even closer till he asked for my number took his instead, he alighted before me, reaching home I called him and asked if he wanted to stroke me some more he laughed and I text-ed him to my location. served him Johnny walker black but nite. within minutes he was all over me, we fucked the night away, about 5 round.in one night.

Ask him if he would like to have breakfast with you in the morning.

How to tell me

More or less any way you like. If a Nice Lady wants to tell me that she's up for nookie a smile, a touch, semaphore, morse or carrier pigeon will do as well.

RE:RE:How to tell him!

Please do not sidle up close, or stand there making eyes, he will be too shy or oblivious. You must tell him, say the words. The only ones who may pick up on the signs are the cocky ones, but they're full of it as you know. I guarantee 99'9 per cent you will be with him at the end of the night.