Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Married and playing solo..an issue?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi

i'm a married guy who plays solo (a fact that is stated openly in my profile). Due to my lack of responses i'm begining to feel that this is an issue within the community. Is this the case? And has anyone else found the same?
Or am i just a minger?? lol

Re: Married and playing solo..an issue?

I'm in the same boat Logan and I think it is very much an issue in this community. Trouble is there are so many unattached (or so they say) males that females and couples just don't seem to be interested in the maried types. So much for being honest eh?

I too, have had no replies. Where are all the sex starved females ?

its all very annoying.
i check my sent mail and 90% hasn't even been read..
whats that all about?
Or are half these profiles just windups?
I imagine half the "single guys" on here aren't anyway... at least we're honest about it... for what thats worth... which is bugger all apparently! lol

This is the usual whinge of single guys, nothing new, they seem to think that all single women and couples should fall over themselves and fight for them. Have none of you noticed how many single men advertise compared to single females and couples who are looking for YOU in particular? Try watching the X factor to see how many acts get passed by the judges to the next phase, go look in the mirror and ask yourselves if you really have the X factor to attract women or couples into bed with YOU? So you have a big dick, so what, you are the most attractive guy in nowhereville, so what?
Show the rest of the world what you have to offer that is different from the rest and hope that you live close by!
Joanna.

Very nicely put Joanna - too many shallow and bad mannered people about!

thanx for the reply joanna
however i have read other single guys complaints about lack of success.. and your points are valid.. however there is no excuse for anyone not pressing a "thanks but no thanks" tab on the mail options. Personally my mails don't rely on unsubtleties (is that a real word? lol) and "i have a massive cock" tactics so please don't put me in that box-as blind generalisations a seldom accurate.
You are right of course that the ladies can pick and choose who they want to meet..and rightly so. Most seek "nice" guys but that goes two ways and it would be nice to be treated with respect. Being ignore either in the chatrooms or by mail isn.t nice for anyones self esteem.
there! i've had my little rant.. my original question as to whether the fact i was married and playing solo being the problem seems to have been lost. Please don't judge me as a whinger.. i asked a simple question that i needed answered.. which still hasn't been. If you'd like to chat about this further let me know.

After reading the comments, particularly earlier about all these guys who are hung like donkeys, can ride all night and are the ones people are looking for, I think I need to have something made clear for me (being new to this)

1). Do any single guys (married or not) get any interest from single girls (the few that there are) or couples? Purely looking in interest through the profiles it appears that couples either want couples or another female (assumin that comes down to the guys fantasy of two women and the female wanting to try it with another woman - that seems to be the norm). So what about the single guys? Do swingers in general require a single guy?

2). Being married, please dont take offence, does your wife not want to get into the scene and maybe that way you'd meet other couples as a joint meeting? I think single females and couples dont want to trawl through the countless singles guys profiles simply due to the fact that they all, ok some - not all(I'm going to get hounded for that) come across as desperate and thinking they are gods gifts to women.

Ok, I know, i'm probably missing something about this swinging scene for which I am more than happy to hear other peoples opinions, but as an outsider I can see that single guys arent that well sort after.

a lot of people dont know about the mail from non matches box
so it might be u wind up in there!!!!!!!!!
we arranged 2 meet a load of u guys for a social get 2 know u drink &a bit of fun 1 night and no one showed up!!!!!!!!!
now we dont really bother
2`s

Well thankyou all for your input..good and bad.
The unmatched box is news to me and explains alot i guess. However, due to lack of any real responses to my mail etc I'm cancelling my Premium membership.. i think that means i won't be able to access the forums so hopefully this subject will carry on without me.
I wish everyone goodluck in their search for fun and hijinks...especially the single fellas... you'll need it! lol
TaTa

Logan

I think what LOGAN means is that when sinle or solo guys reply to an ad
REQUESTING SINGLE MEN FOR COUPLES that even then the couples do,nt
even reply NO THANKS ! . I personaly think that many couples here just get turned on by the idea of another guy with them but never really have any intention of following things through. They may post pics and receive plenty of mail with pics, but that is probably enough to get em horny. So I think a little of the problems lie in this area.
I aggree that there is many more men looking for couples than couples looking for men but adverts show (at leaast here in spain on Costaswing ) there are a good number of them.........however I too have only ever met one true honest couple . They too told me that as a couple they replied to other couples who did,nt even bother to reply and she was
a babe and he was a good looking guy too.
So I think that it is the "BULLSHITTERS " who need to be named and shamed. HOW LONG DOES A REPLY TAKE???' So give us "SOLOS " a break it happens to couples too

Thanks for reading this
GOOD LUCK ALL
GOOD LOVING
XXXXX