Home > Forums > New site design (Site Features)

MobileIPad Beta testing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Please add any feedback positive or negative on the mobileIPad BETA testing.

Please provide as much detail as possible as this will help us iron out any bugs and make sure that the mobileIPad platform is easy to use whilst your on the move.

RE:MobileIPad Beta testing

How do I get into the chatromm?

RE:RE:MobileIPad Beta testing

Hi Jameswestyorks,

thanks for comment, chat is not part of the beta.

shame there is no access to chat.....!

was good but needs to have chat too

IPad

need to be able to chat on the move - so glass half full and a fair start

Looks and feels OK but without the Chat I don't think it's going to take off.

RE:RE:RE:MobileIPad Beta testing

Hi Jameswestyorks, thanks for comment, chat is not part of the beta.

so will chat be available when out of beta ?

MobileIPad Beta testing

To help us gauge how many people would like the chat feature as part of the mobile site can you click the like button on this post if you would like to have chat added to the mobile site.

Please ask your friends who would like it also to click on the like so we can have a good idea on the number of people interested.

Many thanks...

mobileipad testing

I keep getting the beta version when I log on from my desktop pc using the latest version of Firefox in an MS XP os. I don't even own a tablet pc. I don't like it, no chat, no access my hotlist and I don't like the layout. Please improve the detection of the browser type so that I still get the standard version at home. It may be worth noting that I have the cookies option locked down very tightly.

RE:mobileipad testing

Started using this today and I have only really used it for checking messages and for activity with the profile. I found that not having features like chat means less has to load so it saves my data, which means I can check the site more often! The links from the news topics don't work on my phone (Xperia Play) and I'm not sure what could be the cause, but other than that I have had no issues. If I come across any further issues I'll be posting back here, other than that, keep up the good work :)

Chat

The mobile version defo needs chat as without this feature it is pointless unless you are simy checking your emails. when the chat is developed there should be he ability to check other people's profiles when in he room as with the desktop version. I think it would be fair to say if this was added alot more people may consider upgrading their membership.

Not working well

This site was working great until a few days ago and now its very hard to navigate and do anything with. Why has it changed, it was great before and easy to use. Now I log onto the normal website as it works better. Please fix it

locking up when looking at profiles in chat room ?

can load up ok but when in chat rooms and then I click on a profile name in the right hand column the page freezes and I have to exit and start again

when in the room if I click on some one who is on the chat page I can read there profile okay but again if I click on the profile names of who is in the room on the right it freezes and locks up ?

HTC Desire HD - Android

No problems encountered, nice large buttons and everything seemed to work, the bar floats about while your scrolling which can be annoying. Pity again there's no chat.I dont think the chat is supported now its moved anyway.

Thanks

Thanks to all who have given feedback, its much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Rachel.

RE:locking up when looking at profiles in chat room ?

gone down again still cant click on profiles or cams with out room freezing up and locking me out surly some one knows whats up

RE:RE:locking up when looking at profiles in chat room ?

gone down again still cant click on profiles or cams with out room freezing up and locking me out surly some one knows whats up

Hi,

Please install the latest version of Flash, if you still have problems please contact the helpdesk by clicking the support tab, and let us know what operating system and browser you are using?

Kind Regards,

Rachel.

HTC Desire (not the HD version)

As with the post by Teasemaster, the menu bar moves around while scrolling but not a problem. Whilst it would be nice to have full site capability, I can understand on a beta that it may be an initial step too far. However, it would be a good addition to have chatroom but I can foresee that keeping track of a conversation on a poor connection may be almost impossible; IM should be possible. It would also be good to be able to have access to hotlists, forum and blogs.

The beta is definitely a good start. I look forward to further developments

iPhone login fails

I've noticed the login on the iPhone fails. Not because of the details, but it simply doesn't advance any further than the login screen after submitting the details, and provides no error.

This is on an iPhone 4 under iOS 5.1 connected to wifi.

I like the beta system but without even a basic chat feature it's use is limited. I travel alot and rely on my iPad and would use the system regulary if a chat facility was available

iPhone login fails follow up

Oh, further to my iPhone login that fails, it works fine on the iPad 2, it is only the iPhone that doesn't seem to work. Both running the latest iOS.