Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Fantasy with another woman unfulfilled...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Wifey here...

I love to play with other women, lick them and be licked by them, use a strap-on or have them do so, etc. I have a fantasy that is not yet fulfilled...

I want to get together with hubby with another woman. We would get to lay her down and I could lick her while she sucks him and gets him hard. Then we would 69 with her on top licking my pussy and fingering me with as many fingers as she can get inside while hubby gets behind her. I would then grab his cock and slide it into her so I can lick both of them as they fuck. Tasting them both and feeling her tongue on me. After a little while I would put on a strap-on and watch her suck it for a minute while hubby is still behind her, me grabbing her hair and moving her mouth up and down my toy. We would then switch positions, me getting behind her and sliding the strap-on deep into her, guiding her mouth onto hubby's cock. Finally, I would get to fulfill the fantasy, sliding the strap-on in her ass and fucking her good. Getting her really worked up (and hopefully screaming in pleasure and talking dirty to me), I would continue until she cums. With luck she would want more and after a rest we could give her some DP, switching places so I can watch her face as she rides me and hubby is behind her, I could see the pleasure on her face as she cums again.

Another night we would get together again and switch places, with her wearing the strap-on.