Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Suffolk Wife available for casual sex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Horny wife in Suffolk, home alone a lot offers casual sex to anyone thats interested in enjoying a willing housewife for an hour or so.

RE:Suffolk Wife available for casual sex

Hi,

Harve here... I'm probably too old, but I'm definitely interested. However, your profile says Peterborough while this says Suffolk... So, where exactly are you?

sounds good any dates in mind?

I'm in.

Just need a time and a place.

hi m.26 i would like to help

I'm definately ready and available to help out.

hi. more details pls.

Hi. Sounds interesting. But, I'd like to more about you first.

where in sussex are you, im in horsham

will be coming your way in december, and would love to CUM your way

Hi, will be visiting relative in Norfolk in the next week or two and would love the pop in and pleasure you for an hour or two on route. Check my profile and send me a message with meet location and number to contact you on to let you know before I start off for yours. Should be really fun.

Hi I'm new here

Im free whenever you need me as I work away a lot. I'm 36 and good looking

I'm new on here. Can you be my first experience. I'm 36 and good looking

hi

Sounds great. I'm often in suffolk and can make time day or night to help you out for an hour or two. Message me with a date and time.

up you way either 21st or 22nd December, woukd kove to pop by for a visit

please message me some contact details so I can call you to arrange a visit. Souds like great fun, you won't be disappointed. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Also in Suffolk. Try me at your leisure....

RE: Suffolk wife available for casual sex

Have you arranged a date yet? Would love to join you for some fun. Am available daytime or night. Message me details so we can arrange to meet up if your interested.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi, I'm Suffolk and can be free day time for an hour to so. Where in Suffolk are you, and when are you free? Rob xxx

RE: up you way either 21st or 22nd December, would love to pop by for a visit

OK I will be coming through Suffolk on Wednesday 21st December, can deffinately keep you happily entertained for a couple of hours. send me some contact details if interested in a meet on Wednesday. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

am intrested baby.when can i come over

hiya gergous xxx

hhmmm sounds good ... i am near the area and would love to meet ya for some gr8 time ... plz reply xxx img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I'd love to bunk off work for a couple of hours to give you a good filling...

I would love to fuck you as many times as you like and cum in every hole you want let me know if your interested? img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Capable and skilled guy - with proof..........

Established, experienced guy (and unlike most who have replied here -

DO please let me know....

NL

Ready when you are x

hey ;)

am in bury st edmunds next week darling if you wanna meet up for a while ;) x

Hey there Sexy Lady...
Liking the profile and keen to discover explore and please the woman
Behind the profile. Care to reply and indulge in HOURS of fun....? ??
James x

Girlfriend availiable for casual sex...

Very sexy 32 year old

Suffolk wife

Hello this Essex man would love to cross the few miles to please a Suffolk wife Please take a look and let me know so I can cum and play