Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

couples cdtvts and bi men for gang fuck on 15 sept

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi there im looking to see if there is anybody in the lincs area couples cdtvts andor bi guys to meet me for a large group fuck in early to mid sept time to be arranged shortly if interested please let me know.
meet will be at meet place and am looking for around 6-8 people to join me for some group fun.
update:- am looking to hold meet on 1516 sept if interested please get intouch.

Re: couples cdtvts and bi men for gang fuck

Count me in, single male.

sounds like my kind of action, will be in the area during sept, count me in!img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Hi,
I am new and alone tonight - can travel. I am bi and a CD (part time) I have a good tanned body and I am quite good looking and clean. Where are you and u fancy some straight fun or CD fun - single or group.

e-mail:- timick8@yahoo.co.uk

Yep, sounds like a fun idea. Count me in.

Re: couples cdtvts and bi men for gang fuck on 15 sept

would be up for it

just to update the date for the gangbang has been put forward a day due to personal cicumstances changing for the 15 sept.
new date is 14 sept .

hi bi male 38 and female 36 both game or m only
dandl

I am in - mail me to confirm time & venue!

hi sassie here sounds good to me im a tv 37 years old fit and up for anything if you know what i mean get in touch babe

Hi there. very interested in your meet. I'm in Doncaster. Can do Gail cd or Brian the Admirer as required. I'm not a timewaster, lots of experience of group meetings.
Regards gailBrian XXX

can all of those who have reponded saying that they are coming please get back to me to confirm details.
thank you Mandy.

Hi,
Am young (25) fit bi male that can travel. Please let me know when everything's kicking off as I'm really up for getting involved.

Thanks,

Badger, xx.

Sounds great I am new to this site and yet to meet anyone, this would be a great baptism of fire for me, Bi male.

hi we bi cpl nr wisbech cambs interested in meeting ,re 15 sept for gang bang

hi mandy. I'm still coming 3pm wenesday. I'll phone later tonight (Tuesday) to check up with you as I'd be pissed off to come all that way from Doncaster and mot cum at all!
GailBrian XX