Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

meetings in spainbars

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all,
wondered if anyone knows any bars or clubs,where people can meet others for swinging? renowed bars, looking in the benidorm area or around Russ

Re: meetings in spainbars

we are a very horney couple looking for the same in Malaga. If you find some please let me knowimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

hi Gilly,, cant say ive heard anything on bars in benidorm,never mind malaga,lol,dont think theres anyone alive in spain on this site,,cant even get someone to reply from there,,ushhhhhhhh,,we live in hope,,how have you gone on ,Russ

no one alive in Spain, lol

lots of swinging activity here on the Costa Brava. Dont know which bars allow swinging on premise in Benidorm, but there are a few in torrevieja. We are looking for the details of bars in the Benidorm area at the moment, and will be updating the party sites soon with the info.

If you want a bit of action, our next party is march 5th, already have 6 couples, 1 single girl and 3 single guys confirmd.

Write to us and we will send you info we have as we get it.

Jo & David

thanks ,,,which you could make your party before the 5th,,some chance,lol ,i go home sat night the 5th to uk,i didnt really mean,swinging in the bars (on premises) really,i meant,some where ,where people who swing,tend to go,if that makes sense,anyway,any info givenmuch welcomed,thanks Jo and David

We have a very full and upto date listing of the clubs so will drop those of you asking you private messages - anyone that needs the info in future on reading this message us and we will direct you

Hi,

I am a man of 49 from Amsterdam and living in the country near Marbella (Costa del Sol). I am looking for a nice couple or woman for a lot of sex fun. I am running a small hotel in the mountains and you are very welcome for a few day's in the sun at the pool.

If you are interested, please mail me and I will give you more info

see you,

Peter